PhD, Associate Professor L.V. Bulykina1
1Russian State University of Physical Education, Sport, Youth and Tourism (GTSOLIFK), Moscow
Objective of the study was to improve the jump serve technique in volleyball based on the hitting move kinematics analysis. Subject to the study were 15 skilled volleyball players from the Tambov Volleyball Team. Kinematics of the move was fixed by a 3D video-capturing ‘Qualysis’ system including 10 high-speed video-cameras operating at the rate of 400 frames per second. For the movement sequence registration purposes, the relevant reference points were marked on the athlete’s body and ball. The test data generated by the experiment were processed by ‘Qualisys Track Manager’ and ‘Visual 3D’ software tools. The study showed benefits of the experimental method to improve the jump serve technique customized to the individual anatomic features of work of the upper limbs.
Keywords: volleyball, technique, hitting move.
- Belyaev A.V., Savin M.V. Voleybol [Volleyball]. Moscow: Fizkultura, obrazovanie, nauka publ., 2000, 368 p.
- Donskoy D.D., Zatsiorskiy V.M. Biomekhanika. Uchebnik dlya institutov fizicheskoy kultury [Biomechanics. Textbook for physical culture institutes]. Moscow: Fizkultura i sport, 1979, 264 p.
- Ivanitskiy M.F. Anatomiya cheloveka (s osnovami dinamicheskoy i sportivnoy morfologii). Uchebnik dlya institutov fizicheskoy kultury [Human Anatomy (including fundamentals of dynamic and sport morphology). Textbook for physical culture institutes]. 7th ed.. Ed. B.A. Nikityuk, A.A. Gladysheva, F.V. Sudzilovskiy. Moscow: Olympia publ., 2008, 624 p., il.
- Rytsarev V.V. Voleybol: teoriya i praktika. Uchebnik dlya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy fizicheskoy kultury i sporta [Volleyball: theory and practice. Textbook for higher educational institutions of physical culture and sports]. Moscow: Sport, 2016, 456 p., il.
- Shalmanov A.A., Zafesov A.M., Doronin A.M. Biomekhanicheskie osnovy voleybola [Biomechanical foundations of volleyball]. Maikop: ASU publ., 1998, 92 p.