Kinesiological approach as a practical basis for sportization of physical education
Dr.Hab., Professor L.I. Lubysheva1
Dr.Hab., Associate Professor A.I. Zagrevskaya2
1Russian State University of Physical Education, Sport, Youth and Tourism (GTSOLIFK), Moscow
2National Research Tomsk State University, Tomsk
The study considers innovative alternative sportizated technologies in school physical education to complement the traditional models; and offers kinesiological basics for the new physical education model i.e. meta-disciplinary theoretical knowledge about movement and human motor activity supported by ideas of educational anthropology with concern to integrity and indivisibility of the spiritual and biological aspects of the human nature; unity of its general and specific aspects; and the harmonic combination of intellectual, ethical and physical aspects in the human development process that is commonly referred to as the individual kinesiological resource. The study demonstrates that sportizated physical education models in school education process facilitate the students’ kinesiological resource building on a natural and duly motivated basis.
Keywords: sportization, kinesiological approach, physical education, sporting culture, kinesiological resource.
- Bal'sevich V.K. Ontokineziologiya cheloveka [Human ontokinesiology]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 2000, 275 p.
- Bal'sevich V.K. Ocherki po vozrastnoy kineziologii cheloveka [Essays on developmental kinesiology in man]. Moscow: Sovetskiy sport publ., 2009, 220 p.
- Zagrevskaya A.I. Kineziologicheskiy podkhod kak metanauchnaya osnova fizkul'turno-sportivnogo obrazovaniya studentov [Kinesiological approach as meta-scientific basis of physical culture and sports education of students]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 2015, no. 9, P. 104.
- Lubysheva L.I., Zagrevskaya A.I. Kineziologicheskiy podkhod kak metodologiya sovremennoy sportivnoy nauki i praktiki [Kinesiological approach as methodology of modern sport science and practice].Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 2015, no. 12, pp. 3-6.
- Lubysheva L.I. Konversiya vysokikh sportivnykh tekhnologiy kak metodologicheskiy printsip sportizirovannogo fizicheskogo vospitaniya i «sporta dlya vsekh» [Conversion of high-tech sport as methodological principle of sportizated physical education and "sport for all"]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2015, no. 4, pp. 6–8.
- Lubysheva L.I., Romanovich V.A. Sportivnaya kultura v starshikh klassakh obscheobrazovatelnoy shkoly [Sports culture in senior classes of general education school]. Moscow, 2011, 240 p.