Postgraduate Y.E. Kutsenko1
Dr.Hab. L.V. Tarasova1
1Federal Scientific Center of Physical Culture and Sport (Russian research Institute of physical culture and sports), Moscow
The work reveals factors of physical fitness of young rhythmic gymnasts from initial training groups. The contribution of the factor structure in the training of junior athletes was estimated, which made it possible to specify the most significant factors at the initial training stage. The authors stipulated factors in the training process of junior rhythmic gymnasts that reveal the key components in formation of the main technical elements in rhythmic gymnastics. The noted indicators prove the effect of the speed-strength component when performing gymnastic movements such as jumps, the quality of which is assessed by the height of jumps performed, the speed of rotation of the body around its axis, and the strength component needed to fix and retain specific gymnastic position associated with flexibility of the vertebral column of junior gymnasts, flexibility of muscles and ligaments of the hip joints in training of basic technical elements.
Keywords: rhythmic gymnastics, initial training group, junior female athletes, factor analysis, technical elements, factor structure.
- Wiener-Usmanova I.A. Podgotovka vysokokvalifitsirovannykh sportsmenok v khudozhestvennoy gimnastike. Dis. kand. ped. nauk [Training highly skilled rhythmic gymnasts. PhD diss.]. St. Petersburg, 2003, 120 p.
- Terekhina R.N., Wiener-Usmanova I.A., Medvedeva E.N. Primernaya programma sportivnoy podgotovki po vidu sporta «Khudozhestvennaya gimnastika» [Sample rhythmic gymnastics training program]. Moscow, 2016, 29 p.
- Sibgatulina F.R. Pryzhkovaya podgotovka sportsmenok v khudozhestvennoy gimnastike. Dis. kand. ped. nauk [Jump training for rhythmic gymnasts. PhD diss.]. Malakhovka, 2004, 141 p.
- Ivanova E.V. Metodika razvitiya koordinatsii dvizheniy ruk u devochek, zanimayuschikhsya khudozhestvennoy gimnastikoy, na etape nachalnoy podgotovki. Dis. kand. ped. nauk [Technique to develop hand coordination in rhythmic gymnasts at initial training stage. PhD diss.]. Cheboksary, 2009, 216 p.
- Tsapleva T.E. Kompleksnoe razvitie fizicheskikh kachestv devochek 3-7 let metodami khudozhestvennoy gimnastiki. Dis. kand. ped. nauk [Complex development of physical qualities of girls aged 3-7 years by means of rhythmic gymnastics. PhD diss.]. Moscow, 2001, 163 p.