PhD, Associate Professor N.V. Peshkova
Surgut State University, Surgut
The study was designed to analyse the academic sports polysubjective management system efficiency in the context of physical self-improvement agenda. It was performed at the Physical Education Department of Surgut State University in May 2017. Subject to the questionnaire survey by forms of special design were the first-to-third year students (n=876) not majoring in physical education.
The study demonstrated benefits of the academic sports polysubjective management system as it maintains high levels of the students’ satisfaction both by the optional academic sport services and obligatory physical education and sports curricula. It should be noted that 60% and 40% of the male and female third-year students, respectively, report confidence in active sports playing high role in their life upon graduation from the university, with the negative responses making up only 7.8%. These and other study data were indicative of benefits of the academic sports polysubjective management system in the context of the physical self-improvement agenda.
Keywords: sportization, university sports, integration, sport club, university sport club, physical education department, polysubjective management system.
- Bal'sevich V.K. Sportivny vektor fizicheskogo vospitaniya v Rossiyskoy shkole [Sports vector of physical education at Russian school]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury i sporta publ., 2006, 112 p.
- Bal'sevich V.K., Natalov G.G., Chernyshenko Y.K. Konversiya osnovnykh polozheniy teorii sportivnoy podgotovki v protsesse fizicheskogo vospitaniya [Conversion of key provisions of sports training theory in physical education process]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 1997, no. 6, pp. 15-25.
- Kovalenko V.I. O polisub'ektnom upravlenii vuzom [Polysubject university management]. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii, 2004, no. 2, pp. 173-174.
- Lubysheva L.I., Peshkova N.V. Integratsiya deyatelnosti sportivnogo kluba i kafedry fizicheskoy kultury v kontekste razvitiya studencheskogo sporta [Integration of sports club and Physical Education Department activities in context of university sport development]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2016, no. 5, pp. 90-93.
- Matytsin O.V. Studencheskiy sport v Rossii: problemy i tseli razvitiya [University sport in Russia: problems and development goals]. Mater. Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. "Perspektivy razvitiya sovremennogo studencheskogo sporta: na puti k Universiade-2013 v Kazani" [Proc, Rus. res.-practical conf. "Prospects for development of modern university sports: on the way to Universiade-2013 in Kazan"]. Kazan: Volga Region SAPCSS publ., 2012, pp. 6-10.
- Peshkova N.V., Kosenok S.M. Polisub'ektnoe upravlenie razvitiem massovogo sporta v vuze [Mass university sports development projects: multilateral management model]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2017, no. 5, pp. 83-85.
- Peshkova N.V., Lubysheva L.I., Peshkov A.A. Sportizatsiya fizicheskogo vospitaniya kak uslovie razvitiya studencheskogo sporta v vuzakh nesportivnogo profilya [Sportization of Physical Education as a Condition of Development of Student Sport in Non-Sports Universities]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2013, no. 12, pp 88-95.