Dr.Hab., Associate Professor E.A. Cherepov1
Postgraduate A.S. Khafizova1
Postgraduate E.F. Baymukhametova1
1South Ural State University (National Research University), Chelyabinsk
Objective of the study was to use the key provisions of systemic, eco-psychological, competency building and interdisciplinary approaches to provide theoretical grounds for a health-building environment formation process in the general education school system. The key conditions for the environmental elements interactions with the students in the health-building environment formation model are the system-forming and system-determining factors-chronotopes. Our model applies these chronotopes including, first of all, the physical education sporting concept; and, second, the health-building integration of the subject disciplines as regulated by the valid federal state educational standards. We believe that health formed as a fundamental education process product in parallel with the standard knowledgebase may be viewed as the key benefit of the health-building environment formation process and a meaningful outcome of its implementation in the school education system – within the frame of the meta-disciplinary and competency building approaches. Health may be rated by the levels of the relevant meta-disciplinary competences including cognitive, rehabilitative, assessment, educational, promotional, health improvement, recreational and sporting competences.
Keywords: health, health-building education environment, sportizated physical education, meta-disciplinary health-building competences.
- Anokhin P.K. Ocherki po fiziologii funktsionalnykh sistem [Essays on Physiology of Functional Systems]. Moscow: Meditsina publ., 1975, 447 p.
- Vygotskiy L.S., Davydov V.V. Pedagogicheskaya psikhologiya [Pedagogical psychology]. Moscow: Pedagogika-Press publ., 1991, 480 p.
- Lubysheva L.I. Sportizatsiya v obscheobrazovatelnoy shkole [Sports at secondary school]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2009,168 p.
- Manzheley I.V. Sredoorientirovanny podkhod v fizicheskom vospitanii [Envuronment-centered approach in physical education]. Tyumen: TSU publ., 2005, 208 p.
- Manzheley I.V., Potapov V.N. Sub'ekty i sreda fizicheskogo vospitaniya i sporta [Subjects and environment of physical education and sports]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury i sporta publ., 2010, 192 p.
- Ukhtomskiy A.A. Dominanta [Dominant]. St. Petersburg: Piter publ., 2002, 448 p.
- Khutorskoy, A.V. Metapredmetny podkhod v obuchenii: Nauchno-metodicheskoe posobie [Meta-subject approach in teaching. Teaching aid]. Moscow: Eydos publ., 2012, 73 p.
- Cherepov E.A. Povyshenie effektivnosti tretego uroka fizicheskoy kultury na osnove vnedreniya modulnoy uchebnoy programmy sportivnoy napravlennosti [Effectivization of the Third Physical Education Lesson Based on the Introduction of Sports-Centered Modular Training Program]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2014, no. 6, pp. 6-8.
- Cherepov E.A. Mezhshkolny sportivny klub kak prodolzhenie traditsii realizatsii polozheniy kontseptsii sportizatsii fizicheskogo vospitaniya shkolnikov [Interschool Sport Club to continue tradition of implementing provisions of school physical education sportization concept]. Vestnik YuUrGU. Seriya «Obrazovanie, zdravookhranenie, fizicheskaya kultura», vol. 14, no. 1,2014, pp. 7-11.
- Shendrik I.G. Proektirovanie i innovatsionnye protsessy v obrazovanii [Design and innovative processes in education]. Obrazovanie i nauka, 2000, no. 1, pp. 74-84.
- Bourdieu P. Une sociologie de l'action est-elle possible? Pierre Bourdieu Jean-Daniel Reynaud, Revue française de sociologie Année, 1966, Vol. 7. No. 4. pp. 508-517.