PhD, Associate Professor A.A. Opletin1, 2
1Perm National Research Polytechnic University, branch of St. Petersburg Institute of International Economic Relations, Economics and Law, Perm
2Perm State Institute of Culture, Perm
Objective of the study was to provide theoretical grounds for musical illustrations applied in the modern athletic training processes. The theoretical study was designed to profile the varying effects of musical accompaniment on the athlete’s functionality condition versus the training session time. It was found that for success of the musical illustration in an athletic training process, due consideration needs to be given the following three factors: type of the sporting activity; individual physical and mental traits of the athletes; and the musical illustration structure. It is important to know in the training process design that musical illustrations may be of positive or negative effects on some individual psychomotor qualities and physical workability rates of the athletes. The practical tools and educational provisions (including the customised musical toolkits) designed and tested by the author were proved beneficial for the training process efficiency.
Keywords: physical culture, competences, personality self-development, settings, mechanism, mood music.
- Bal'sevich V.K. Fizicheskaya kultura cheloveka: sostoyanie problemy i strategiya razvitiya na perspektivu (aktovaya rech) [Physical culture of man: problem state and future development strategy (commencement address)]. Moscow: RSUPCSYT publ., 2012, p. 46.
- Bakhtizina D.I. Krasota muzyki i dukhovnaya zhizn cheloveka [The beauty of music and human spiritual life]. Mater. XXXIV Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. "Aktualnye voprosy obshchestvennykh nauk: sotsiologiya, politologiya, filosofiya, istoriya" [Proc. XXXIV Intern. res.-pract. conf. "Actual issues of social sciences: sociology, political science, philosophy, history"]. Novosibirsk: SiBAK publ., 2014, pp. 64-68.
- Goldvarg I.A. Funktsionalnaya muzyka [Functional music]. Perm, 1968, 89 p.
- Ivanov Y.M. Yoga i psikhotrening: Put k fizicheskomu sovershenstvu i kosmicheskomu soznaniyu [Yoga and psychotraining: Way to physical perfection and cosmic consciousness]. Moscow: SP Lesinvest publ., 1990, 286 p.
- Lubysheva L.I., Zagrevskaya A.I. Struktura i soderzhanie sportivnoy kultury lichnosti [Structure and content of athletic personality culture]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2013, no. 3, pp. 7-16.
- Opletin A.A. Potentsialnye vozmozhnosti fizicheskoy kultury kak odin iz vedushchikh stimulov samorazvitiya lichnosti) [Potentialities of physical culture as one of key incentives for self-development of individual)]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2009, no. 5, pp. 25-31.