Postgraduate E.M. Zemlina1
PhD, Associate Professor T.A. Stepanova1
1Academy of Physical Culture and Sports of Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don
The study considered effects of the academic physical education and health technologies as verified by variations of the biochemical indices in the subjects. The authors tested the key blood rates and blood circulation system functionality rates i.e. the effects of some academic physical education and health technologies (academic sports) on the blood circulation and metabolic systems of the trainees. It was found that the high students’ fitness is associated with a growth of blood corpuscles in peripheral blood and, hence, it may be applied as a positive prognostic index; and vice versa, a decrease of blood corpuscles in peripheral blood may be indicative of poor fitness of the trainee for the test load. It was also found that lacking or little variations in the relative quantities of blood corpuscles in peripheral blood may be indicative of the poor body adaptation to the relevant physical education and health technology (sport discipline) or the training load being too high for the trainee.
Keywords: physical education and health technologies, biochemical tests, body functionality improvement, students.
- Ananyeva N.A. Rukovodstvo dlya srednego meditsinskogo personala shkol [Manual for school nursing staff]. Moscow: Meditsina publ., 1991, pp. 94-126.
- Akhmadeev R.R., Girfatulina R.R. Fiziologiya sporta, kurs lektsiy [Sports physiology, lecture course]. Ufa: BashIPC publ., 2007, p. 195.
- Vikhruk T.I. Vozrastnaya morfologiya. Ucheb. posobie [Developmental Morphology. Study guide]. Lesgaft SPbSAPC publ., St. Petersburg, 1999, p. 48.
- Doskin V.A., Kuindzhi N.N. Biologicheskie ritmy rastushchego organizma [Biorhythms of growing body]. Moscow: Meditsina publ., 1989, pp.8-35, 138-174.
- Kornyakova V.V. Vozrastnaya anatomiya. Ucheb. posobie [Developmental anatomy. Study guide]. SSUPCS publ., Omsk: [s.n.], 2005, p. 56.
- Solodkov A.S., Sologub E.B. Fiziologiya cheloveka. Obshchaya. Vozrastnaya [Human physiology. General. Developmental]. Moscow: Olimpiya Press publ., 2005, p. 67.
- Chogovadze A.V., Butchenko L.A. Sportivnaya meditsina [Sports medicine]. Moscow: Meditsina publ., 1984, p. 13.