Postgraduate D.A. Kokorev
Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow
The paper contains the theoretical and practical data on the CrossFit methodology implemented in the university physical education process and highlights the methods and sports used, problems solved in the 1st and 2nd years of study, as well as specifics of the initial stage of training. The reform of university physical training on the basis of CrossFit was implemented at the premises of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics in the framework of the academic discipline "Physical Education" (2014-2016). The study group attended 90-minute CrossFit classes twice a week for boys and girls and an extra optional class once a week (60 minutes). In the reference group, students trained according to the traditional program involving 90-minute body conditioning, swimming, body building, martial arts, aerobics, athletics and sports games practices twice a week. The students showed great interest in the available CrossFit programs, new fitness equipment and a variety of exercises, they liked the idea of training outdoors, in a gym, on a playground, on a weight machine and in a swimming pool. In addition, significant differences were noted in the functional status of the students and the level of their nterest in CrossFit training sessions.
Keywords: CrossFit, physical education, physical training, initial training, high-intensity exercise complex.
- Kokorev D.A., Vyprikov D.V., Vezenitsyn O.V., Bodrov I.M. Metodika ispolzovaniya funktsionalnogo mnogoborya (krossfita) v protsesse fizicheskogo vospitaniya studentov [Functional all-around (CrossFit) application technique in academic physical education process]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2016, no. 9, pp. 16-18.
- Stolyarov V.I. Innovatsionnye kontseptsii sovremennogo fizicheskogo vospitaniya (otechestvenny i zarubezhny opyt) [Innovative concepts of modern physical education (domestic and foreign experience)]. Materialy Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. kongr. "Natsionalnye programmy formirovaniya zdorovogo obraza zhizni" [Proc. Intern. scie.-pract. congr. "National program of healthy lifestyle"]. Moscow: GTsOLIFK. V 4 vol., vol. 1, 2014, pp. 32-37.
- Shutova T.N., Kuz'min M.A., Kondrakov G.B., Mamonova O.V. Integratsiya traditsionnykh vidov sporta i fitnesa v fizicheskom vospitanii studentov [Traditional sports and fitness integration model for academic physical education]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2016, no. 9, pp. 19-21.
- Shutova T.N., Bodrov I.M., Vezenitsyn O.V., Sidorenko N.A. Sbalansirovannoe pitanie i optimizatsiya dvigatelnoy aktivnosti kak faktory zdorovogo obraza zhizni studentov [Balanced diet and optimization of motor activity as students' healthy lifestyle factors]. Materialy IV mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. zaoch. internet-konf. Gumanitarnoe obrazovanie v ekonomicheskom vuze». ch. I [Proc. IV Intern. res.-pract. extram. Internet Conf."Education in the humanities in university of economics". P. I.]. Moscow: Plekhanov RUE publ., 2016, pp. 595-600.
- Shutova T.N., Vezenitsyn O.V., Vyprikov D.V., Krylova G.S. Atleticheskaya gimnastika v fizicheskom vospitanii studentov: ucheb. posobie [Body building in academic physical education. Study guide]. Moscow, 2016, 108 p.