Applicant Mo Jotsinh
1Russian State University of Physical Culture, Sport, Youth and Tourism (GTSOLIFK), Moscow
The tourism and local history driven activity is considered a key part of the sport and health tourism advanced by the self-reliant and socially oriented forms of the sporting, educational, recreational, health and discretional activity of young people. The study was designed to rate the effects of the above on the psychophysiology of the 12-14 years-old residents of Jilin Province (China) engaged in the provincial advanced education system. The article also offers frame contents and practices of the tourism and local history driven activity model including the relevant theoretical, general and special physical, technical, tactical and psychological aspects. The proposed model was adapted to the ethnic, communal, climatic and geographic conditions of the Jilin Province. The model piloting project resulted in a meaningful progress of the subjects in the cognitive domain that is highly important for the adolescent students’ education process success.
Keywords: tourism and local history driven children’s education model, psychophysiology, attention-specific qualities, creativity, constructive and operational thinking.
- Anokhin А.U. Rekreatsionnyiy effekt sportivnogo turizma [Recreational effect of sports tourism]. Mater. Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. «Kraevedenie i turizm v XXI veke» [Proc. All-Rus. res.-pract. conf. "Local history and tourism in the XXI century]. Pushkin, 2004, 299 p.
- Borisov O.N., Karaseva L.A., Kuntysh V.A. Dopolnitelnoe obrazovanie: soderzhanie i tekhnologii [Additional education: content and technology]. Tver: Tver University Press, 2005, 144 p.
- Guzhova L.G. Razvitie tvorcheskikh sposobnostey uchashchikhsya sredstvami turistsko-kraevedcheskoy deyatelnosti v uchrezhdeniyakh dopolnitelnogo obrazovaniya. Dis. kand. ped. nauk [Development of creative abilities of pupils by means of tourist and regional studies in additional education establishments.: PhD Diss.: 13.00.08. Gangway, Moscow Region, 2000. 176 p.
- Marishchuk V.L., Bludov Y.M. Metodiki psikhodiagnostiki v sporte. Ucheb. posobie dlya studentov ped. in-tov. 2-e izd., dop. i ispr [Methods of psycho-diagnostics in sports. Study guide for students of ped. institutes. 2nd ed., Ext. and Cor.]. Moscow: Prosveshchenie publ., 1990. - 256 p.
- Podolskaya M.N. Kvalimetriya i upravlenie kachestvom: laboratorny praktikum. Ch. 1. Ekspertnye metody [Qualimetry and quality control: laboratory practical. Part 1. Expert methods]. Tambov: TSTU publ., 2011. 80 p.
- Smirnov D.V. Sistema dopolnitelnogo professionalnogo turistsko-kraevedcheskogo obrazovaniya pedagogov na osnove klasternogo podkhoda. Dis. dokt. ped. nauk [System of additional professional tourist and local history education of teachers based on cluster approach. Doctoral diss. (Hab.): 13.00.08]. Shuya, 2012. 583 p.
- Khilova E.I. Razvitie poznavatelnoy deyatelnosti uchashchikhsya sredstvami turizma. Dis. kand. ped. nauk [Development of informative activity of pupils by means of tourism. PhD Diss.: 13.00.08]. Moscow, 2002, 156 p.