Dr.Hab., Associate Professor S.Y. Maksimova1
Dr.Hab., Professor N.A. Fomina1
1Volgograd State Academy of Physical Culture, Volgograd
The study was designed to give theoretical substantiation for a music-coloured adaptive physical education model applied to the mentally retarded preschoolers. In the model design process, we were driven by the M.V. Lazareva’s practical recommendations that urge the relevant theoretical and practical prerequisites for the process plus the leading and background integration factors, key and formal process goals and the personality-, content- and process-specific components being put in place. We outline hereby the theoretical and practical grounds of the proposed model with its objectives, contents, design, operational components and deliverables. Furthermore, the article considers the mechanisms to ensure the physical education being combined with the musical/ game therapy to facilitate the music-coloured education system being formed. The proposed harmonized design of the process components in the education system was focused on the health improvement, developmental and corrective process goals in application to the mentally retarded preschoolers; and the model efficiency was verified by a set of longitudinal tests at special preschool education establishments in Volgograd.
Keywords: mentally retarded preschoolers, music-coloured adaptive physical education model, music therapy, health improvement, corrective goals.
- Lazareva M.V. Integrirovannoe obuchenie v doshkolnykh obrazovatelnykh uchrezhdeniyakh. Avtoref. dis. dokt. ped. nauk [Integrated training in preschool educational institutions: Doctoral diss. abstract (Hab.)]. Moscow, 2010. 53 p.
- Maksimova S.Y. Integratsionnye vozmozhnosti muzykalno-dvigatelnogo vospitaniya detey doshkolnogo vozrasta s zaderzhkoy psikhicheskogo razvitiya [Integration possibilities of music-coloured physical education of preschoolers with mental retardation]. Fizicheskoe vospitanie i sportivnaya trenirovka, 2014, no. 9, pp. 53-58.
- Medvedeva E.A. Izuchenie osobennostey sotsiokulturnogo stanovleniya lichnosti rebenka s zaderzhkoy psikhicheskogo razvitiya sredstvami iskusstva [Study of socio-cultural identity of mentally retarded child via art]. Defektologiya, 2007, no. 3, pp. 49-55.
- Fomina N.A. Integratsiya dvigatelnoy i poznavatelnoy deyatelnosti doshkolnikov sredstvami syuzhetno-rolevoy ritmicheskoy gimnastiki [Integration of motor and cognitive activity of preschoolers by means of subject-role rhythmic gymnastics]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2004, no. 1, pp. 53-55.
- Fomina N.A., Maksimova S.Y., Propisnova E.P. Intellektualnoe razvitie rebenka v protsesse muzykalno-dvigatelnoy deyatelnosti [Child's ntellectual development in music-coloured physical activity]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2016, no. 10, pp. 61-65.
- Fomina N.A., Maksimova S.Y. Muzykalno-dvigatelnoe napravlenie fizicheskogo vospitaniya detey doshkolnogo vozrasta [Music-coloured physical education of preschoolers]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2015, no. 5, pp. 57-58.