Dr.Hab. L.V. Tarasova1
Postgraduate Y.N. Zubarev1
1All-Russian Research Institute of Physical Culture and Sport, Moscow
Modern developmental trends in archery are dictated by the growing numbers of top-ranking events the world over and the growing competition for leadership in the sport with naturally growing role of the competitive adaptation mechanisms in elite sport and the need for studies of these mechanisms. Tests to rate the elite archers’ physical fitness variations in the process of their adaptation to competitive environments have confirmed the need in special efforts to improve their physical fitness.
Keywords: competitions, adaptation, archers, physical fitness, functionality, special fitness, functional reserves.
- Abramova T.F., Ozolin N.N., Kon'kov A.F. Optimizatsiya adaptatsii – usloviya effektivnoy trenirovki [Optimization of adaptation - conditions for efficient training]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 1993, no. 8, p. 34.
- Iordanskaya F.A., Yudintseva M.S. Monitoring zdorovya i funktsionalnaya podgotovlennost vysokokvalifitsirovannykh sportsmenov v processe uchebno-trenirovochnoy raboty i sorevnovatelnoy deyatelnosti [Health monitoring and functional fitness of elite athletes during training and competitive activities]. Moscow: Sovetskiy sport, 2006, 184 p.
- Kolomeychuk O.V. Kharakteristika gipoksicheskoy ustoychivosti sportsmenov razlichnykh spetsializatsiy [Characteristics of hypoxic balance of athletes of various specializations]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2013, no.1, pp. 26-30.
- Nudelman L.M. Intervalnaya gipoksicheskaya trenirovka v igrovykh vidakh sporta [Interval hypoxic training in team sports].Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2006, no. 2, pp. 37-39.
- Yashina E.R., Abramova T.F., Tarasova L.V. Dinamika funktsionalnogo sostoyaniya vysokokvalifitsirovannykh sportsmenov, zanimayushchikhsya pulevoy i stendovoy strelboy [Dynamics of functional states of elite bullet and shotgun shooters]. Vestnik sportivnoy nauki, 2016, no. 4, pp. 22-28.