Associate Professor, PhD N.A. Petukhov1
Professor, PhD V.N. Ivanitskiy1
Associate Professor, PhD V.E. Bel'ts1
1Tomsk State Architectural University, Tomsk
The article reports experimental data on the adaptive physical education model for senior preschoolers diagnosed with combined speech pathology and mental retardation, the model being based on the Romberg’s methods, gymnastic bench walking tests, things gathering tests and the dorsal/ abdomen muscle strength endurance tests. The educational experiment under the study demonstrated that the proposed adaptive physical education model including active games with recitative, finger gymnastics, fitball exercises and other special practices are highly beneficial as verified by the improved physical performance rates of the children diagnosed with the combined pathology.
Keywords: adaptive physical education, 6-7 year-olds with minor speech pathology and mental retardation.
- Venevtsev S.I. Adaptivny sport dlya lits s narusheniyami intellekta (Adaptive sports for persons with intellectual disabilities): teaching aid / S.I. Venevtsev. – Moscow: Sovetskiy sport, 2004. – 96 p.
- Galanov A.S. Igry, kotorye lechat (dlya detey 5-7 let) (Games as cure (for children 5-7 years) / A.S. Galanov. – Moscow: Russian Pedagogical Society, 2005. – 96 p.
- Ivanitskiy V.N. Sovremennye tekhnologii korrektsii narusheniy oporno-dvigatel'nogo apparata u detey doshkol'nogo vozrasta (Modern technologies of correction of musculoskeletal system disorders in preschoolers) / V.N. Ivanitskiy, N.A. Petukhov, S.B. Narzulaev /Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. – 2014. – № 4. – P. 72-74.
- Kartushina M.Y. Konspekty logoritmicheskikh zanyatiy s det'mi 5-6 let (Supportive notes of logorhythmic classes with children of 5-6 years of age) / M.Y. Kartushina. – Moscow: Prosveshchenie, 2007. – 140 p.
- Mukhina A.Y. Rechedvigatel'naya ritmika (Speech-motor rhythmic gymnastics) / A.Y. Mukhina. – Moscow: Astrel, 2009.– 123 p.
- Podvizhnye igry dlya detey s narusheniyami v razvitii (Outdoor games for children with developmental disorders) / Ed. by L.V. Shapkova. – St. Petersburg: DETSTVO-PRESS, 2005. – 160 p.
- Pozhilenko E.A. Artikulyatsionnaya gimnastika: metodicheskie rekomendatsii po razvitiyu motoriki, dykhaniya i golosa u detey doshkol'nogo vozrasta (Articulating gymnastics: motor skills, breathing and voice training guidelines for preschoolers) / E.A. Pozhilenko. – St. Petersburg: Karo, 2009. – 92 p.
- Rostomoshvili L.N. Adaptivnoe fizicheskoe vospitanie detey so slozhnymi narusheniyami razvitiya / L.N. Rostomoshvili. – Moscow: Sovetskiy sport, 2009. – 224 p.
- Ryzhova S.P. Ozdorovitel'naya gimnastika dlya detey s narusheniem osanki s ispol'zovaniem gimnasticheskikh myachey, razrabotannykh Dzhoan Pozner-Meyer (Recreative gymnastics for children with postural disorder using Swiss exercise balls by Joanne Posner-Mayer) / S.P. Ryzhova. – Moscow: Sovetskiy sport, 2004. – 185 p.