Associate Professor, PhD J.V. Korichko
Nizhnevartovsk State University, Nizhnevartovsk
The article considers the ways to design the content of the choreographic training in competitive aerobics and shows the correlation of the competitive routine performance standards and artistic qualities with the relevant education-and-test choreographic routines performance rates of the athletes at the primary and principal training stages. Objective of the study was to find the correlation between the competitive routine assessment rates and the relevant education-and-test choreographic routines performance rates of the athletes at different training stages in competitive aerobics. The correlation growth trend was found to depend on the training stage on the whole and the integral athletic fitness rate in particular. It should be noted that the high correlation is found both for the artistic performance and the execution quality rates. The choreographic training was found being of expressed benefit both for expressivity, charisma and presentation of the routine and for the physical and technical fitness rates of the athletes. Therefore, a wide arsenal of choreographic training tools is recommended to improve the training process efficiency in competitive aerobics.
Keywords: competitive aerobics, choreographic training, execution, artistic quality, education material contents for training process.
- Belova N.A. Metodika obucheniya tantseval'nym uprazhneniyam (Dance exercise teaching methods: Method. recom.) / N.A. Belova, R.N. Terekhina. – St. Petersburg: GDOIFK im. P.F. Lesgafta (Lesgaft SUPC pub.), 1991. – 37 p.
- Korichko J.V. Osobennosti soderzhaniya uchebnogo materiala po sportivnoy aerobike v DYuSSh (Educational material on sports aerobics in CYSS: Content Features) / J.V. Korichko, V.P. Gnatchenko, A.R. Ustimova et al. / In: Perspektivnye napravleniya v oblasti fizicheskoy kul'tury, sporta i turizma (Perspective directions in the field of physical culture, sport and tourism). Proc. of the IV Rus. res.-pract. conf. with int. participation / Ed. A.A. Kletneva. – 2014. – P. 133-135.
- Korichko J.V. Metodika primeneniya ritmicheskoy gimnastiki na urokakh fizicheskoy kul'tury v 5-7-h klassakh: dis. … kand. ped. nauk (Application methods of rhythmic gymnastics at physical education lessons for 5-7 formers: PhD thesis). – Omsk, 2000. – 215 p.
- Lutsenko L.S. Khoreograficheskaya podgotovka v aerobnoy gimnastike (Dance training in aerobic gymnastics) / L.S. Lutsenko // Pedagogika, psikhologiya i mediko-biologicheskie problemy fizicheskogo vospitaniya i sporta. – 2007. – № 10. – P. 95-97.
- Pravila sorevnovaniy po sportivnoy aerobike. 2013-2016 gg. (Sports aerobics competition rules. 2013-2016) International Sports Aerobics Federation. http://www.fig-gymnastics.com/site/rules/disciplines/aer.
- Pshenichnikova G.N. Obosnovanie rassredotochennogo primeneniya uprazhneniy na gibkost' v khudozhestvennoy gimnastike na etape nachal'noy podgotovki (Justification of dispersed application of flexibility exercises in rhythmic gymnastics at initial training stage) / G.N. Pshenichnikova, O.P. Vlasova, J.V. Korichko // Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. – 2010. – № 5. – P. 42-48.
- Shipilina I.A. Koreografiya v sporte / Seriya «Obrazovatel'nye tekhnologii v massovom i olimpiyskom sporte» (Choreography in sport / Series "Educational technology in mass and Olympic sports") / I.A. Shipilina. – Rostov-on-Don: Fenix, 2004. – 224 p.
- Rumba O.G. Narodno-kharakternaya khoreografiya v sisteme podgotovki spetsialistov po gimnastike i tantsam na parkete: avtoref. dis. … kand. ped. nauk (National choreography in gymnastics and dance specialist training system: Abstract of PhD thesis) / O.G. Rumba. – St. Petersburg P.F. Lesgaft state un-ty of phys. cult. . – St. Petersburg, 2006. – 24 p.