Postgraduate K.A. Minchenkov1
Dr.Hab., Professor V.V. Ponomarev1
Associate Professor, PhD E.N. Konopleva1
1Siberian State Aerospace University n.a. Academician M.F. Reshetnev, Krasnoyarsk
The study was designed to provide theoretical grounds for and develop the programmatic and practical support of university kendo as the applied elective sport course under the academic Physical Education curricula followed by tests of the course benefits by an educational experiment. The authors have developed the programmatic and practical support for the of university kendo as the applied elective sport course including the following: theoretical, cultural and historical background of kendo as a martial art and physical training system; practical aspects of the applied/ competitive kendo course design and management process; adapted educational and practical materials; sets of primary and principal practices; and the students’ performance and progress control and correction methodology.
Keywords: programmatic and practical support, kendo, physical education, elective course.
- Mel'nichuk A.A. Fizkul'turno-sportivnaya deyatel'nost' studentov v vuze: teoreticheskie i prakticheskie osnovy: monografiya (Sports activity of university students: theoretical and practical basics: Monograph) / A.A. Mel'nichuk, V.V. Ponomarev. – Krasnoyarsk: SibGTU (SSTU), 2013. – 172 p.
- Mel'nichuk A.A. Formirovanie prikladnykh navykov samooborony studentok vuza v protsesse fizicheskogo vospitaniya (Buidling practical self-defense skills in university students within physical education) /A.A. Mel'nichuk, V.V. Ponomarev, D.G. Radchenko, A.V. Yatskovskiy // Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. – 2013. – № 5 – P. 35-41.
- Minchenkov K.A. Metodicheskoe soprovozhdenie spetsializirovannogo kompleksa uprazhneniy dlya studentov, zanimayushchikhsya kendo (Methodical support of special set of exercises for students practicing kendo) / K.A. Minchenkov, V.V. Ponomarev // Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. – 2014. – № 11. – P. 13.
- Minchenkov K.A. Pedagogicheskie testy dlya otbora studentov vuza na sportizirovannyie zanyatiya «kendo» (Educational tests to qualify of university students for sportizated kendo lessons) / K.A. Minchenkov, V.N. Byk, V.V. Ponomarev // Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. – 2014. – № 11. – P. 21-25.
- Mishin B.N. Podgotovka yunykh «kendonistov" (Junior kendo wrestler's training: study guide for phys. cult. university students) / B.N. Mishin. – Lit pub., 2009. – 100 p.
- Hiroshi Ozawa. Kendo. Polnoe prakticheskoe rukovodstvo (Kendo. Complete Practical Guide) / Hiroshi Ozawa. – Kiev: Sofia, 2000. – 192 p.