PhD Y.E. Gudkov
PhD N.V. Mazitova
PhD O.V. Gorbunova
PhD V.V. Pavlovskiy
Far Eastern Federal University, Vladivostok
The article considers the psychological and educational aspects of physical recreation process from the activation-centred standpoint. We have analyzed available reference literature to clarify and specify in detail the people’s motivations for motor activity to develop and demonstrate a frame physical recreation model that makes it possible to understand the mechanism of the stable motivations for organized motor activity being formed.
Studies and analyses of the physical recreation related processes will be focused on the needs- and activation-centred aspects. It should be noted that it is the motivation- and needs-focused domain of a personality that plays a key role in any motor activity. A major educational goal of a physical education process is to “shift the motivation on the target” i.e. help apply the external motivation (for success) on the specific internal motivation (for enjoying the process of physical practices). It is based on the motor-activity-driving motivation mechanisms that we can develop a motivations-integrating-and-control educational technology catering for the motivations related to satisfaction from the activity and the success-focused motivations.
Keywords: physical recreation, motivations for activity, objective-means-success, motor activity.
- Berezhnoy N.M. Chelovek i ego potrebnosti (Man and his needs) / N.M. Berezhnoy, Ed. by V.D. Didenko // Moscow State University of Service, 2000 – .URL: http://lib.vvsu.ru/books/servis/default.asp (data obrascheniya 10.02.2015)
- Gogunov E.N. Psikhologiya fizicheskogo vospitaniya i sporta (Psychology of Physical Education and Sport) / E.N. Gogunov, B.I. Mart'yanov: study guide for university students. – Moscow: Akademiya, 2000. – 288 p.
- Ilyin A.A. Formy i sposoby motivatsii studentov k zanyatiyam fizicheskoy kul'turoy (Forms and ways of motivating students to physical training) / A.A. Ilyin, K.A. Marchenko, L.V. Kapilevich, K.V. Davlet'yarova // Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta «Psikhologiya i pedagogika» (Bulletin of Tomsk State University, "Psychology and Pedagogics"). – 2012. – # 360 – P. 143-147.
- Leont'ev A.N. Lektsii po obshchey psikhologii (Lectures on general psychology) / A.N. Leont'ev. – Moscow: Smyisl, 2001. – 511 p.
- Leont'ev A.N. Deyatel'nost', soznanie, lichnost' (Activity, consciousness, personality) / A.N. Leont'ev. – Moscow: Politizdat, 1975. – 304 p.
- Nagovitsyn R.S. Deyatel'nostny podkhod k formirovaniyu fizicheskoy kul'tury lichnosti studentov (Activity approach to formation of student's personal physical culture) / R.S. Nagovitsyn // el. journal «SCI-ARTICLE.RU» Sec. «Pedagogika». – 2014 – # 5 URL:http://sci-article.ru/stat.php?i=deyatelnostnyy_podhod_k_formirovaniyu_f... (date of access: 05.02.2015).
- Psikhologiya fizicheskoy kul'tury i sporta: uchebnik dlya vysshikh fizkul'turnykh uchebnykh zavedeniy (Psychology of physical culture and sport: textbook for physical culture universities) / Ed. by professor G.D. Babushkin, professor V. N. Smolentseva. – Omsk: SSUPC (SibGUFK), 2007. – 270 p.
- Rubinstein S.L. Osnovy obshchey psikhologii (Fundamentals of general psychology) / S.L. Rubinstein. – Moscow: Uchpedgiz, 1946. – 704 p.