Professor, Dr.Sc.Psych. V.P. Ozerov
Associate professor, PhD M.V. Katrenko
Applicant G.G. Pavlova
Applicant V.V. Shevyakova
North-Caucasian Federal University, Stavropol
The young people’s psychomotor ability rating and development problems are specific in the sense that they are interdisciplinary that means that a variety of scientific disciplines needs to be integrated for their solution, including psychology, education, physiology, physical education theory and practice etc. On the other hand, the young people’s psychomotor ability development agenda goes through a whole psychological science range of problems. The subject for the study needs to be addressed to facilitate solutions of both theoretical and practical problems coming up in the vocational identification, selection and development process, in educational psychology and human abilities focused psychology, in psycho-diagnostics, physical education, mental conditioning, athletic training etc. Objective of the study was to make an overview of the priority issues and hypotheses for studies of the young peoples’ psychomotor abilities. In our opinion, a key aspect of the psychomotor abilities is the human’s capacity to obtain objective information on the own motor activity to precisely control and effectively manage it. The study of the psychological grounds for the young people’s psychomotor ability rating and development gave us the means to outline and provisionally substantiate a system of hypotheses for further studies of human psychomotor abilities. It should be noted that studies of the ways to improve the efficiency of the human motor activity are of high importance, above all, for educational and competitive psychology and for the new generation’s education and development with an emphasis on the due efficiency of the educational, labour, physical training and competitive processes.
Keywords: psycho-diagnostics, structure, hypothesis, problem, psychomotor ability, school child, university student, athlete.
- Anokhin P.K. Biologiya i neyrofiziologiya uslovnogo refleksa (Biology and Neurophysiology of conditioned reflex) / P.K. Anokhin. – Moscow: Meditsina, 1968.
- Davydov V.V. Printsip razvitiya v psikhologii (Principle of development in psychology) / V.V. Davydov, V.P. Zinchenko // Voprosyi psikhologi. – 1980. – # 12. – P. 47–60.
- D'yachkov V.M. Kriterii tekhnicheskogo masterstva v sporte (Criteria of technical skills in sports) // Voprosy upravleniya protsessom sovershenstvovaniya tekhnicheskogo masterstva (Issues of management of process of perfection of technical skills). Moscow, 1972. P. 41–54.
- Ilyin E.P. Psikhologiya fizicheskogo vospriyatiya (Psychology of physical perception) / E.P. Ilyin. – Moscow: Prosveschenie, 1987. – 228 p.
- Kossov B.B. Problemy psikhologii vospriyatiya (Problems of psychology of perception) / B.B. Kossov. – Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 1971. – 300 p.
- Kossov B.B. Teoreticheskie i prikladnye problemy psikhologii dvigatel'nogo razvitiya (Theoretical and applied problems of psychology of motor development) / B.B. Kossov, N.P. Lokalova, T.A. Ratanova // Psychological problems of physical education of schoolchildren. – Moscow, 1989.
- Libin A.V. Differentsialnaya psikhologiya (Differential Psychology) / A.V. Libin. – Moscow, Smyisl, «Per Se», 2000. – 549 p.
- Lomov B.F. Metodologicheskie i teoreticheskie problemy psikhologii (Methodological and theoretical problems of psychology) / B.F Lomov. – Moscow, 1984. – 444 p.
- Nebylitsyn V.D. Osnovnye svoystva nervnoy sistemy cheloveka kak neyrofiziologicheskaya osnova individualnosti (Main properties of human nervous system as neurophysiological basis of individuality) / V.D. Nebyilitsyn / Natural science basics of psychology / Ed. by A.A. Smirnov, A.L. Luriya, V.D. Nebylitsyn. – Moscow: Pedagogika, 1978. – P. 299–336.
- Ozerov V.P. Psikhomotornye sposobnosti cheloveka (Human psychomotor abilities) / V.P. Ozerov. – Dubna: Fenix, 2002. – 320 p.
- Ozerov V.P. Formirovanie psikhomotornykh sposobnostey cheloveka: monografiya (Formation of human psychomotor abilities: Monograph) / V.P. Ozerov. – Stavropol: Servisshkola, 2011. – 280 p.
- Plakhtienko V.A. O formirovanii psikhomotornogo navyka v operatorskoy deyatel'nosti (Formation of psychomotor skill in operating activity) / V.A. Plakhtienko, V.V. Sofronov // Voprosy psikhologii, 1969.
- Psikhologiya: Slovar' (Psychology: Dictionary) / Ed. by A.V. Petrovskiy, M.G. Yaroshevskiy. – Moscow, 1990. – 494 p.
- Rubinstein S.L. Printsipy i puti razvitiya psikhologii (Principles and ways of development of psychology) / S.L. Rubinstein. – Moscow, 1959.
- Sechenov I.M. Izbrannye filosofskie i psikhologicheskie proizvedeniya (Selected philosophical and psychological works) / I.M. Sechenov. – Moscow, 1967.