Associate Professor, PhD A.V. Ukolov1
Professor, Dr.Hab. V.V. Ponomarev2
1Siberian Fire and Rescue Academy of FMS MOE Russia, Zheleznogorsk
2Siberian State Technological University, Krasnoyarsk
Academic curricula of Fire-Rescue Academy have always been complicated enough in its content, structure and the multisided competences it is designed to give to the cadets to make them highly fit for the future professional career. It is the applied professional physical fitness training of the cadets that forms a basis for the training process to develop the necessary mental and physical qualities and specific competences of high importance for a variety of the fire-rescue duties of the servicemen. Since the relevant education challenges are given a top priority today and highly topical for the professional educational teams, we entitled the study “Applied professional physical fitness training at Fire-Rescue Academy: research and educational fundamentals”.
Keywords: research and educational fundamentals, applied professional physical fitness training, Fire- -Rescue Academy cadets.
- Burok L.V. Issledovanie effektivnosti fizicheskogo vospitaniya s professionalnoy napravlennostyu v proftehuchilischah: avtoref. … dis. kand. ped nauk (Research of efficiency of professional physical education in vocational schools: Abstract of PhD thesis) / L.V. Burok. – Leningrad, 1997. – 22 p.
- Vilenskiy M.Y. Fizicheskaya kultura v professionalno-tselostnyih orientatsiyah studentov i protsess ih formirovaniya (Physical culture in vocational holistic orientations of students and their formation process) / M.Y. Vilenskiy // Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. – 1991. – № 11. – P. 27-30.
- Demesh V.P. Formirovanie professionalnoy kompetentnosti studentov-stroiteley sredstvami sportivnyih i podvizhnyih igr (Formation of professional competency of construction engineering students via sports and outdoor games) / V.P. Demesh, I.S. Moskalenko, N.I. Perevoznikova // Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. – 2015. – № 9. – P. 23-24.
- Krivtsun V.P. Professionalnaya napravlennost zanyatiy fizicheskimi uprazhneniyami inzhenerno-tehnicheskih rabotnikov: avtoref. … dis. kand. ped nauk (Professional orientation of physical exercises of engineers and technicians: Abstract of PhD thesis) / V.P. Krivtsun. – Moscow: ARSRIPC (VNIIFK), 1988. – 26 p.
- Mel'nichuk A.A. Fizkulturno-sportivnaya deyatelnost studentov v vuze: teoreticheskie i prakticheskie osnovyi: monografiya (Physical education and sport activity of university students: theoretical and practical basics: Monograph) / A.A. Mel'nichuk, V.V. Ponomarev. – Krasnoyarsk: SSTU (SibGTU), 2013. – 172 p.
- Khakunov N.H. Ot professionalno-prikladnoy fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti – k formirovaniyu professionalno-prikladnoy fizicheskoy kultury (From practical professional physical fitness to formation of applied professional physical culture) / N.H. Khakunov, V.P. Shram // Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. – 2006. – № 3.