Associate Professor A.G. Polivaev1
Associate Professor, PhD N.V. Fomicheva1
Master's student I.A. Irgasheva2
1Ishim Pedagogical Institute n.a. P.P. Ershov (affiliate), Tyumen State University, Ishim
2Tyumen State University, Tyumen
The ongoing transition of the general education school to the new Federal State Education Standard (applicable to the primary, basic and secondary school education) based on a systemic advancement approach has revealed a few problems in the educational, training and development process content and design, and this applies to the school Physical Education discipline as well. At this juncture, the existing mechanisms to ensure the personality-shaping, meta-disciplinary and discipline-specific education process success by the relevant Universal Educational Actions (UEA) in the physical education lessons still need to be improved. Objective of the study was to give theoretical grounds for and practically implement the new mechanisms, mobilize resources and consider specifics of the educational process in the school Physical Education discipline to ensure success of the education. Subject to the study were 25 pupils of two classes of a general education school. The experimental education cycle was found to yield positive results in the personality-shaping, meta-disciplinary and discipline-specific physical education.
Keywords: Federal State Education Standard (applicable to primary, basic and secondary school education), meta-disciplinary, personality-shaping results, discipline-specific results, Universal Educational Actions.
- Korotkova E.A. Pedagogicheskie tehnologii v uchebnom protsesse po fizicheskomu vospitaniyu: ucheb. posobie dlya slushateley institutov i fakultetov povyisheniya kvalifikatsii (Pedagogical technologies in educational process on physical education: stu guide for students of institutes and advanced training faculties) / E.A. Korotkova, L.A. Arkhipova, N.V. Fomicheva // Ministerstvo obrazovaniya i nauki, Tyumen state un-ty, In-te of physical culture. Tyumen, 2007. – 98 p.
- Lyakh V.I. Fizicheskaya kultura. 1-4 klassy: uchebnik dlya obscheobrazovat. uchrezhdeniy (Physical Education. Grades 1-4: textbook for general education institutions) / V.I. Lyakh. – Moscow: Prosveshchenie, 2012. – 63 p.
- Matveyev V.G. Fizicheskaya kultura. Rabochie programmyi. Predmetnaya liniya uchebnikov A.P. Matveeva. 1-4 klassyi: posobie dlya uchiteley obscheobrazovat. uchrezhdeniy (Physical Education. Work programs. Subject line of textbooks by A.P. Matveev. Grades 1-4: Handbook for general education institution teachers) / A.P. Matveyev. – Moscow: Prosveshchenie, 2011. – 63 с.
- Fomicheva N.V. Deyatelnostnyiy podhod k formirovaniyu universalnyih uchebnyih deystviy v fizkulturnom obrazovanii mladshih shkolnikov (Activity approach to formation of universal educational actions in physical education of primary pupils) / N.V. Fomicheva, A.G. Polivaev // Fizicheskaya kul'tura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. – 2014. – № 6. – P. 30-31.
- Fomicheva N.V. Kontseptualnyie osnovyi razvivayuschego obucheniya v fizkulturnom obrazovanii mladshih shkolnikov (Conceptual basics of developing education in physical education of primary pupils) / N.V. Fomicheva // Mezhdunarodny nauchno-issledovatel'skiy zhurnal. – 2012. – № 5-3 (5). – P. 57-58.