Dr.Hab., professor M.A. Yakunchev
Associate professor, PhD O.V. Chetaykina
Mordovia State Pedagogical Institute named after M.E. Evsevev, Saransk
Objective of the research was to develop and test the "Boxing for all" education program in the framework of section work for students of the Faculty of Physical Education. The authors developed and tested the "Boxing for All" program, which was adapted for the students attending the boxing section.
The innovative program included content-related themes that give an idea of physical culture and sport as means of health promotion and development of human motor qualities, structure and functions of the body; certain motor qualities important for success in selected sport, as well as their formation peculiarities. The study was conducted with students of Mordovia State Pedagogical Institute named after M.E. Evsevev within boxing section activities. The efficiency of the variational additional education program "Boxing for all" was determined in an iexperiment.
Keywords: additional educational program, formation of students' motor qualities, selected sport classes.
- Amosov N.M. Fizicheskaya aktivnost' i serdtse (Physical activity and heart) / N.M. Amosov, Ya.A. Bendet. – Kiev: Zdorov'e, 1989. – 216 p.
- Andryukhina L. M. Dopolnitel'noe obrazovanie: vozmozhnosti razvitiya lichnosti (Additional education: personality development opportunities) / L.M. Andryukhina // Dopolnitel'noe obrazovanie. – № 9. – 2000. – P. 60 – 64.
- Arshavskiy I.A. Fiziologicheskie mekhanizmy i zakonomernosti individual'nogo razvitiya (Physiological mechanisms and patterns of individual development) / I.A. Arshavskiy. – Moscow: Nauka, 1982. – 270 p.
- Bal'sevich V.K.Ontokineziologiya cheloveka: monografiya (Human ontokineziology: Monograph) / V.K. Bal'sevich. – Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 2000. – 275 p.
- Bal'sevich V.K. Fizicheskaya kul'tura: molodezh i sovremennost' (Physical culture: youth and modernity) / V.K. Bal'sevich, L.I. Lubysheva // Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. – № 4. – 1995. – P. 5–12.
- Bobylev S.N. Indikatory ustoychivogo razvitiya Rossii: ekologo-ekonomicheskie aspekty (Indicators of Russia's sustainable development: ecological and economic aspects) / S.N. Bobylev, P.A. Makeenko. – Moscow: CPRP, 2001. – 220 p.
- Bozhovich L.I. Lichnost' i ee formirovanie v detskom vozraste (Personality and its formation in childhood) / L.I. Bozhovich. – Moscow: Prosveshchenie, 1968. – 464 p.
- Valiulina L.I. Fizicheskaya kul'tura kak bazis polnotsennoy zhiznedeyatel'nosti cheloveka (Physical culture as a basis of full human life) / L.I. Valiulina// Problemy razvitiya fizicheskoy kul'tury i sporta v novom tysyacheletii (Problems of development of physical culture and sport in the new millennium) Proc. 2nd Int. res.-pract. conf., Ekaterinburg, March 7, 2013) / RSPPU. – Ekaterinburg: RSPPU, 2013. – P. 120–122.