Postgraduate J.M. Chernichkina1
Dr.Hab., professor V.D. Chepik2
1Gzhel State University, Gzhel
2 Russian State Social University, Moscow
Objective of the research was to study the role of partial sport program in ensuring the harmonious physical development, health promotion and formation of the basic knowledge about sports in senior preschoolers; to create conditions for children to acquire their own experience when doing sports. The partial program was tested in the learning practice of senior preschoolers (aged 5-6 years) in the municipal pre-school educational institutions of Ramensky district Kindergarten # 29 (study group) and Kindergarten # 14 (reference group) in Voskresensk, Moscow region.
Physical fitness monitoring and rating system included tests of physical qualities such as: agility, strength, speed, speed-strength, flexibility and balance. Individual indices of the testing of physical qualities were summarized, and then average arithmetic values were determined for each of the tests of the reference and study groups.
The implementation of the partial sport program was proved successful with regard to creation of the conditions for preschoolers to acquire their own experience of favourable health protecting actions by means of physical culture and sport; for improving their physical fitness, acquiring basic knowledge about sports activity and making preschool children interested in various sports.
Keywords: partial sport program; educational environment; preschoolers' basic knowledge about sports; social partners of preschool educational organizations.
- Bal'sevich V.K. Sportivno-orientirovannoe fizicheskoe vospitanie (Sport-centered physical education) / V.K. Bal'sevich, L.I. Lubysheva // Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury // Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. – 2003. – № 5. – P. 19–22.
- Ob utverzhdenii Federal'nogo gosudarstvennogo obrazovatel'nogo standarta doshkol'nogo obrazovaniya. Prikaz Minobrnauki Rossii ot 17 oktyabrya 2013 g. # 1155 (On approval of the federal state educational standard of preschool education. Order of the Ministry of Education of Russia, October 17, 2013 № 1155).
- Metodicheskie rekomendatsii po organizatsii sportivnoy podgotovki v Rossiyskoy Federatsii (Guidelines for organization of sports training in the Russian Federation). – Moscow: Sovetskiy sport. 2014. – 132 p.
- Ob utverzhdenii osobennostey organizatsii i osushchestvleniya obrazovatel'noy, trenirovochnoy i metodicheskoy deyatel'nosti v oblasti fizicheskoy kul'tury i sporta. Prikaz Minsporta Rossii ot 27.12.2013 g. # 1125 (On approval of the procedure of organization and implementation of educational, training and methodological activities in the field of physical culture and sport. Order of the Ministry of Sports of Russia, 27.12.2013, № 1125).
- Chepik V.D. Predmetno-razvivayushchaya sreda v formirovanii gotovnosti doshkol'nikov k zanyatiyam sportom (Subject-developing medium in formation of readiness of preschoolers to do sports) / V.D. Chepik, J.M. Chernichkina // Vestnik sportivnoy nauki. – Moscow: Sovetskiy sport. – 2014. – № 4. – P. 33-38.