Associate professor, PhD O.V. Vezenitsyn
Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow
The article presents information regarding improvement of the physical education process of female students using water aerobics, swimming and by means of a bioimpedance analysis of body composition, which, in turn, enhances the student-centered direction of education, makes it possible to estimate physical condition by available means and formulate the goals of physical education of female students, assess the dynamics of body fat and muscle components, metabolic age and body type.
Objective of the study was to experimentally prove the efficiency of water aerobics programs for female university students using bioimpedance analysis.
As seen from educational experiment, water aerobics in the physical education class-and-lesson system significantly influenced the girls’ physical condition, their component body composition, metabolic age and body weight. In addition, significant improvements were noted in the duration of endurance swimming, efficiency of the circulatory system and vital capacity. Bioimpedance analysis aroused great interest in the subjects, increased their motivation for classes and helped specify the goal sets of physical education.
Keywords: bioimpedance analysis, physical education of female students, water aerobics, swimming, fitness.
- Vasilets V.V. Sravnitelnyiy analiz izmeneniy komponentnogo sostava tela pod vliyaniem trenirovochnoy nagruzki ozdorovitelnogo haraktera (Comparative analysis of body component composition changes under wellness training load) / V.V. Vasilets, V.F. Kostyuchenko, E.P. Vrublevskiy // Uch. zapiski un-ta im. P.F. Lesgafta. – 2015. – # 1 (119). – P. 48-53.
- Zhikhoreva V.A. Akvaaerobika v fizicheskom vospitanii studentok spetsial'noy meditsinskoy gruppy (Water aerobics in physical training of special health group students) / V.A. Zhikhoreva, J.V. Shakirova, E.G. Mikhal'chenko / «Pedagogicheskiy opyt: teoriya, metodika, praktika»: mater. V mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. ("Teaching experience: theory, methodology, practice": Proc. V Intern. rec-pract. conf.) – Cheboksary: Interactive plus, 2015. – # 4 (5) – P. 484-487.
- Mamonova O.V. Sovershenstvovanie fizicheskogo vospitaniya studentov v usloviyakh snizheniya sostoyaniya zdorov'ya (Updating university physical education in context of health deterioration) / O.V. Mamonova, T.N. Shutova / «Gumanitarnoe obrazovanie v ekonomicheskom vuze»: mater. IV mezhdunarod. nauch.-prakt. zaoch. internet-konf. ("Humanitarian education in economic high school": Proc. IV international. res.-pract. internet conf.) - V. I. - Moscow: Plekhanov RUE, 2016. – P. 519-526.
- Tochigin M.Yu. Ozdorovitel'noe vozdeystvie i funktsional'nye vozmozhnosti plavaniya v fizicheskom vospitanii studentov (Curative effect and functional opportunities of swimming in physical education of students) / M.Yu. Tochigin, T.N. Shutova «Gumanitarnoe obrazovanie v ekonomicheskom vuze»: mater. IV mezhdunarod. nauch.-prakt. zaoch. internet-konf. – P. I. – Moscow: Plekhanov RUE, 2016. – P. 570-576.
- Shutova T.N. Metodicheskie osobennosti ozdorovitel'nykh zanyatiy dlya zhenshchin na osnove akvafitnesa (Methodical specifics of aqua-fitness classes for women) / T.N. Shutova, A.V. Sharav'eva // Izvestiya TulGU. Fizicheskaya kul'tura. Sport. – Tula: TSU. – 2013. – P. 61- 65.