Postgraduate O.V. Bulgakova1
Associate professor, PhD D.A. Shubin1
Professor, Dr.Hab. V.V. Ponomarev2
PhD A.V. Ukolov3
1Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk
2Siberian State Technological University, Krasnoyarsk
3Siberian Fire and Rescue Academy of State Fire Service of Russian Emergencies Ministry, Zheleznogorsk
Currently, scientists, educators and practitioners are actively search for and developing more effective and multi-purpose forms of sports, integrative technologies and means of enhancing the training of female students via developing basic physical qualities such as strength, speed, endurance and flexibility, which serve a motor-functional foundation for body conditioning and different types of physical training during studies in the university.
Recently, a certain crisis is observed in physical education of female university students which is note in the following areas: in finding new forms of teaching and technologies of motivating female students to sports training; developing a simple and affordable physical health evaluation method for female students; detecting an integrative equivalent of quality assessment of university physical education; finding new criteria to promote the pedagogical activity of university teachers of physical education; insufficient updating of the application value of physical fitness for female students in their future vocational and social activities.
As seen from the above it is necessary to update the university physical training system of female students as a prerequisite for solving the basic problems of teaching the discipline "Physical Education".
Keywords: integrative technology, body conditioning, basic physical qualities, students, physical education.
- Balsevich V.K. Fizicheskaya kul'tura: molodezh i sovremennost' (Physical culture: youth and modernity) / V.K. Balsevich, L.I. Lubysheva // Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. – 1995. – № 4. – P. 2-8.
- Voronin S.M. Samostoyatel'naya fizicheskaya podgotovka studentov neprofil'nykh vuzov (Self-guided physical training of students of non-core universities) / S.M. Voronin // Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. – 2011. – № 4. – P. 19.
- Dodonova L.P. Effektivnost' fizicheskoy podgotovki studentov, imeyushchikh razlichnye somatotipy, s uchetom napravlennosti pedagogicheskogo protsessa (Efficiency of students' physical training in view of somatotypes and purposes of educational process) / L.P. Dodonova, V.V. Shmer // Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. – 2012. – № 3. – P. 19-25.
- Doroshenko S.A. Sportivno-vidovoy podkhod v fizicheskom vospitanii studentov v vuze (Sports-specific approach to physical education of university students) / S.A. Doroshenko. – Krasnoyarsk: SibGTU (SibSTU), 2010. – 178 p.
- Lotonenko A.V. Formirovanie fizicheskoy kul'tury molodezhi: teoriya, metodologiya, praktika (Formation of youth physical culture: theory, methodology, practice) / A.V. Lotonenko. – Moscow, 1999. – 92 p.
- Lubysheva L.I. Sovremenny tsennostny potentsial fizicheskoy kul'tury i sporta i puti ego osvoeniya obshchestvom i lichnost'yu (Modern value potential of physical culture and sport, and ways of its social and personal development) / L.I. Lubysheva // Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. – 1997. – № 6. – P. 10-15.
- Nabatnikova M.Ya. Osnovy upravleniya podgotovkoy yunykh sportsmenov (Training management fundamentals in youth sport) / M.Ya. Nabatnikova. – Moscow: Fizkul'tura i sport, 1982. – 280 p.