General school sportization: conceptual framework and technological solutions
Professor, Dr.Hab. L.I. Lubysheva
Russian State University of Physical Culture, Sport, Youth and Tourism (GTsOLIFK), Moscow
The purpose of research and developments geared to create a new strategy for development of educational systems is the theoretical and technological substantiation of innovative reforms in physical education of the rising generation of Russia to achieve a significant increase in health promoting and sociocultural efficiency of the sphere of physical education and sport for children, teenagers and young people in the shortest period of time - within 6-7 years.
The author's innovative technology of modernization of modern physical education by introducing sportizated forms of classes not only improves a lot the dynamics of physical fitness indicators of those engaged in training groups, but also radically changes the attitude of children to physical activity.
Owing to integration of sports culture and education all students can get useful experience as the basis for organization of a healthy life.
Keywords: sports culture, sportization, general school, innovative technology.
- Bal'sevich V.K. Sportivny vektor fizicheskogo vospitaniya v rossiyskoy shkole: monografiya (Sports vector of physical education in Russian schools: monograph) / V.K. Bal'sevich. – Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kul'tury i sporta, 2006. – 112 p., il.
- Lubysheva L.I. Fenomen sportivnoy kul'tury v aspekte metodologicheskogo analiza (Sports culture phenomenon in terms of methodological analysis) / L.I. Lubysheva // Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. – 2009. – №3. – P. 10–13.
- Lubysheva L.I. Novy kontseptual'ny podkhod k sovremennomu ponimaniyu sotsial'noy prirody sporta (Advanced conceptual approach to modern understanding of social nature of sport) // L.I. Lubysheva, V.P. Mochenov. – Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. – 2015. – № 4. – P. 94–101.
- Lubysheva L.I. Konversiya vysokikh sportivnykh tekhnologiy kak metodologicheskiy printsip sportizirovannogo fizicheskogo vospitaniya i «sporta dlya vsekh» (Conversion of sports high technologies as methodological principle of sportizated physical education and "sport for all") / L.I. Lubysheva // Fizicheskaya kul'tura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. – 2015. – №4. – P. 6–8.
- Fonarev D.V. Teoreticheskoe obosnovanie munitsipal'noy sistemy sportivno-orientirovannogo fizicheskogo vospitaniya g. Chaykovskogo (Theoretical justification of municipal sports-centered physical education system in Tchaikovsky) / D.V. Fonarev // Fizicheskaya kul'tura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. – 2007. – №4. – P. 20–26.
Cherepov E.A. Integratsiya obshchego i dopolnitel'nogo fizicheskogo vospitaniya v shkole na osnove sozdaniya mezhshkol'nogo sportivnogo kluba (Interschool sports club to integrate general and additional physical education in schools) / E.A. Cherepov // Fizicheskaya kul'tura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. –2015. –№1. – P. 22.