Professor, Dr.Sc.Phil. M.Ya. Saraf
Moscow State Institute of Culture, Moscow
In today's humanities and social studies about sport the author identifies two main trends in its development. The first, long-standing one explores sport as a sociocultural phenomenon and is focused manly on the place and role of sport in society and its relationship with other spheres of social life - economic, political, artistic, religious, etc. The second one, developed in line with philosophical anthropology, has been developed quite recently and its subject is based on the existential issues of the coordinator of sports activity: its humanistic content.
Keywords: sport, functioning, development, socio-cultural content, socio-humanitarian knowledge.
- Bogdanova M.A. Institut sporta: sotsiokul'turnaya dinamika (Institute of Sport: sociocultural dynamics) / M.A. Bogdanova. – Rostov-on-Don: Publishing House of Southern Federal University. – 2013. – 296 p.
- Bykhovskaya I.M. Homo somaticus / I.M. Bykhovskaya. – Moscow: Editorial URSS – 2000. – P. 95-96.
- Nauka o sporte. Entsiklopediya sistem zhizneobespecheniya (Sport science. Encyclopedia of Life Support Systems). – Moscow: EOLSS; MAGISTR-PRESS. – 2011. – 1000 p.
- Olimpiyskiy proekt «SPART». Dukhovnost'. Sport, Iskusstvo (osnovnye idei i pervye itogi realizatsii v Rossii) (Olympic project "Spart". Spirituality. Sport, Arts (main ideas and first results of implementation in Russia). – Moscow, Humanitarian Center "SPART" RGAFK (RSAPC). – 1994, – 99 p.
- Stolyarov V.I. Filosofiya sporta i telesnosti cheloveka. Vedenie v mir filosofii sporta i telesnosti cheloveka (Philosophy of sport and human corporality. Introduction to philosophy of sport and human corporality) / V.I. Stolyarov. – Moscow: Universitetskaya kniga, – 2011. – 766 p.