Postgraduate student A.I. Kavokin
Moscow State Pedagogical University, Moscow
The purpose of the research was to determine the effect of wushu and medical chi gong (Zhong Yuan) on motor activity and physical development of preschool children.
The efficiency of the implementation of an innovative approach to the practice of physical education of preschool children was proved and an experimental technique, which consists of wushu and medical chi gong (Zhong Yuan), aimed at improving physical fitness and increase of the amount of motor activity of preschool children, was developed. There was shown the growth in performance after the introduction of innovative methods of physical education. The amount of motor activity was determined. The relationship between the increase in physical fitness indicators of children and the increase in motor activity was determined, which confirms the hypothesis about the efficiency of using the innovative approach to the practice of physical education of preschool children.
Keywords: physical education, innovative approach, physical culture - Zhong Yuan Qigong (Medical Chi Gong), wushu, outdoor games.
- Bal'sevich, V.K. Fenomen fizicheskoy aktivnosti kak sotsial'no-biologicheskaya problema (Phenomenon of physical activity as socio-biological problem) / V.K. Bal'sevich // Voprosy filosofii. – 1981. – № 8. – P. 78–79.
- Bal'sevich, V.K. Issledovanie lokomotornoy funktsii v postnatal'nom ontogeneze cheloveka (5-65 let): avtoref. dis. … biol. ped. nauk (Research of locomotor function in postnatal ontogenesis in man (5-65 years): abstract of thesis (Biol.) / V.K. Bal'sevich. – Moscow, 1971. – 47 P.
- Bernstein, N.A. Ocherki po fiziologii dvizheniy i fiziologii aktivnosti (Essays on physiology of movements and activity physiology) / N.A. Bernstein. – Moscow: Meditsina, 1966. – P. 160–170.
- Bernstein, N.A. O postroenii dvizheniy (Construction of movements) / N.A. Bernstein. – Moscow: Medgiz, 1947. – 254 P.
- Bernstein, N.A. Koordinatsiya dvizheniy v ontogeneze (Coordination of movements in ontogenesis) / N.A. Bernstein // Uch. zapiski. – Moscow: State Cent. Institute of Physical Culture, 1947. – Iss. 2. – P. 3-51.
- Venevtseva, J.L. Sovremenny vzglyad na fizkul'turu dlya zdorov'ya: rekomendatsii britanskikh spetsialistov (Modern view of physical culture for health: British experts recommendations) / J.L. Venevtseva, A.H. Mel'nik // Fizkul'tura v profilaktike, lechenii i reabilitatsii. – 2011. – № 1/2 (36/37). – P. 90–96.
- Guzhalovskiy, A.A. Problemy «kriticheskikh» periodov ontogeneza i ikh znachenie dlya teorii i praktiki fizicheskogo vospitaniya (Problems of "critical" periods of ontogenesis and their value in theory and practice of physical education) / A.A. Guzhalovskiy // Ocherki po teorii fizicheskoy kul'tury. – Moscow, 1984. – P. 211–223.
- Il'in, E.P. Differentsialnaya psikhofiziologiya (Differential psychophysiology) / E.P. Ilin. – St. Petersburg: Piter, 2001. – 464 P.
- Karsaevskaya, T.V. Progress obshchestva i problemy tselostnogo biosotsial'nogo razvitiya sovershennogo cheloveka (Public progress and problems of biosocial holistic development of a perfect man) / T.V. Kraevskaya. – Moscow, 1978. – 248 P.
- Ledovskaya, N.M. Dvigatel'naya aktivnost' cheloveka i gipokineziya (Motor activity of man and hypokinesia) / Collection / N.M. Ledovskaya. – Novosibirsk, 1972. – P. 22-29.
- Maslov, A.A. Entsiklopediya boevykh iskusstv // Tayny i traditsii kitayskogo ushu (Encyclopedia of martial arts /Secrets and traditions of Chinese Wushu) / A.A. Maslov. – Moscow: Galla Press, 2000. – P. 475.