Moscow State University of Technology and Management named after K.G. Razumovsky (PKU), Moscow
Conventional physical education curriculum is organized on the basis of specific features, while the sports-centered curriculum is based on sports. Their priority is determined using a theoretical analysis and comparison of the two curricula. The purpose of the research was to conduct a comparative analysis of conventional and sports-centered approaches in physical education of students in secondary vocational education.
As opposed to the conventional physical education, the sports-centered one creates equal opportunities for self-fulfillment in sport, promptly responding to motivation, interests and needs, gives support to the students gifted and talented in sports. Here their abilities, interests, moral standing, professional and sports skills are being developed.
Keywords: conversion, system approach, sports-centered physical education, conventional physical education curriculum, functional system.
- Anokhin, P.K. Ocherki po fiziologii funktsional'nykh sistem (Essays on physiology of functional systems) / P.K. Anokhin. – Moscow: Meditsina, 1975. – P. 17–59.
- Bal'sevich, V.K. Konversiya vysokikh tekhnologiy sportivnoy trenirovki kak aktual'noe napravlenie sovershenstvovaniya fizicheskogo vospitaniya i sporta dlya vsekh (Conversion of high-tech sports training as actual direction of improvement of physical education and sport for all) / V.K. Bal'sevich // Teoriya i praktika fiz. kul'tury. – 1993. – № 4. – P. 21–23.
- Kapustin, N.P. Pedagogicheskie tekhnologii adaptivnoy shkoly, ucheb. posobie dlya stud. vyssh. ped. ucheb. zavedeniy (Pedagogical technologies of adaptive schools study guide for higher educ. inst.) / N.P. Kapustin. – Moscow: Akademiya, 1999. – 216 P.
- Lubysheva, L.I., Sotsiologiya fizicheskoy kul'tury i sporta (Sociology of physical culture and sport. study guide) / L.I. Lubysheva. – Moscow: Akademiya, 2001. – 240 P.
- Menkhin, Yu.V. Fizicheskoe vospitanie: teoriya, metodika, praktika (Physical education: theory, methodology, practice) / Yu.V. Menkhin. – Moscow: SportAkademPress, 2003. – 303 P., il.
- Osnovy inzhenernoy psikhologii: Ucheb. dlya tekhn. vuzov (Fundamentals of Engineering Psychology: Textbook for techn. universities) / B.A. Dushkov, B.F. Lomov, V.F. Rubakhin et al.; ed. by B.F. Lomov. – 2nd ed., rev. and sup. – Moscow: Vyssh. shkola, 1986. – 448 P.: il.
- Rodionov, A.V. Psikhologiya fizicheskogo vospitaniya i sporta. uchebnik dlya vuzov (Psychology of Physical Education and Sport. Textbook for higher schools) / A.V. Rodionov. – Moscow Akademicheskiy proekt, 2004. – 576 P., ил.
- Stambulova, N.B. Psikhologiya sportivnoy kar'ery: ucheb. posobie (Psychology of sports career: study guide) / N.B. Stambulova. – St. Petersburg: Tsentr kar'ery, 1999. – P. 65-69.