Ph.D., associate professor S.N. Blinkov
Samara State Agricultural Academy (SGSKhA), Samara
It is known that physical fitness level is an integral indicator of physical condition of a person. In this regard, motor fitness of students of Samara State Agricultural Academy was tested at the beginning and at the end of the academic year. A comparative analysis of the level of overall conditioning and development of particular motor qualities from the beginning to the end of the year was carried and its dynamics was shown. The findings have not shown any significant growth in the majority of motor tests performed by the students. Based on the data recommendations on how to improve the physical fitness level of students of Samara State Agricultural Academy through organizing extracurricular motor activities, participation in various health and fitness activities were provided. Monitoring of students' physical fitness was proved to be an important way to raise their level of motor activity among students. It is advisable to focus on overall conditioning and control exercises of the All-Russian GTO physical culture and sports complex when organizing motor activity.
Keywords: physical fitness, motor test, development of motor qualities, dynamics of physical fitness, students.
- Blinkov, S.N. Issledovanie fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti sel'skikh i gorodskikh shkol'nits 7-17 let Ul'yanovskoy oblasti (Study of physical fitness of rural and urban schoolgirls of 7-17 years of age in Ulyanovsk region) / S.N. Blinkov // Uch. zapiski un-ta im. P.F. Lesgafta. – 2015. – № 8 (126). – P. 16–21.
- Blinkov, S.N. Kontrol' i korrektsiya fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti studentov 1-go kursa Samarskoy GSKhA s ispol'zovaniem informatsionnykh tekhnologiy (Control and correction of physical fitness of 1st-year students of Samara State Agricultural Academy using information technology) / S.N. Blinkov // Pedagogika i psikhologiya – 2015: sb. mater. mezhdunar. nauch. konf. (Pedagogics and Psychology - 2015: Proc. of Intern. theor. conf., 2nd session, Russia, Moscow, 26-27 June 2015 [electronic resource] / Ed. by prof. V.A. Degtyarev. – Moscow: Rus'Al'yans Sova, 2015. – P. 21–28.
- Blinkov, S.N. Organizatsiya i soderzhanie fizkul'turno-ozdorovitel'noy raboty v sel'skoy shkole: monografiya (Organization and content of health and fitness activities in rural schools: monograph) / S.N. Blinkov, S.P. Levushkin. – Ulyanovsk: UlGTU, 2012. – 191 P.
- Blinkov, S.N. Realizatsiya individual'no-tipologicheskogo podkhoda v fizicheskoy podgotovke shkol'nits 15-17 let (Implementation of individualized-typological approach to physical training of schoolgirls aged 15-17 years) / S.N. Blinkov, N.Yu. Vasil'eva, A.I. Laptev // Vestnik sportivnoy nauki. – 2010. – № 3 – P. 22–27.
- Blinkov, S.N. Sravnitel'ny analiz fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti sel'skikh i gorodskikh shkol'nikov 7-17 let Ul'yanovskoy oblasti (Comparative analysis of physical fitness of urban and rural pupils of 7-17 years of age in Ulyanovsk Region) / S.N. Blinkov, S.P. Levushkin // Uch. zapiski un-ta imeni P.F. Lesgafta. – 2015. – № 7 (125). – P. 38–43.
- Levushkin, S.P. Ispol'zovanie komp'yuternykh tekhnologiy v professionalknoy deyatel'nosti spetsialista po fizicheskoy kul'ture (Computer technologies in professional activity of physical education specialist) / S.P. Levushkin, O.F. Zhukov, S.N. Blinkov, F.M. Kodolova // Ekologiya cheloveka. – Appendix 1. – 2006. – P. 65–66.
- Levushkin, S.P. Issledovanie fizicheskogo sostoyaniya uchashcheysya molodezhi: monografiya (Study of physical fitness of students: monograph) / S.P. Levushkin, V.A. Khamzina, S.N. Blinkov. – Ulyanovsk: UlGTU, 2013. – 162 P.