Ph.D. A.S. Mikhaylov
Postgraduate student E.V. Koshkin
Perm Institute of the Federal Penal Service of Russia, Perm
According to experts in the field of physical culture and sport, the distinctive feature of striking combat sports is to make a fight active, dynamic and attacking, increase the number complex coordinated movements in a combat. To date, the technical and tactical skills of representatives of striking combat sports, their variability in the use of various actions have significantly improved. Thanks to practically all physical qualities developed at the appropriate level one can win a fight. Experts of striking kinds of combat sports highlight that the process of training athletes for competitions that determines the final result needs to be reviewed.
Keywords: technical and tactical skills, striking combat sports, lead-up exercises.
- Gas'kov, A.V. Teoreticheskie aspekty postroeniya sportivnoy trenirovki v edinoborstvakh (Theoretical aspects of the construction of sports training in the martial arts) / A.V. Gaskov, V.A. Kuzmin. - Krasnoyarsk, 2002. – 111 P.
- Ivanov, A.V. Teoretiko-metodicheskie osnovy sportivnykh edinoborstv: metod. rekom. (Theoretical and methodological foundations of martial arts: method. recom.) / A.V. Ivanov. – St. Petersburg: Pub. h-se of Gertsena RGPU, 2002.
- Piloyan, R.A. Mnogoletnyaya podgotovka sportsmenov-edinobortsev: ucheb. posobie (Long-term training of combat athletes: study guide) / R.A. Piloyan, A.D. Sukhanov. – Malakhovka, 1999. – 99 P.
- Stepanov, M.Yu. Individualizatsiya predsorevnovatel'noy podgotovki kvalifitsirovannykh kikbokserov na osnove stilevykh razlichiy: monografiya (Individualization of precompetitive training of skilled kickboxers based on style differences: monograph) / M.Yu. Stepanov. – Chelyabinsk: ChGIFK, 2014. – 111 P.
- Filimonov, V.I. Boks. Sportivno-tekhnicheskaya i fizicheskaya podgotovka: monografiya (Boxing. Sports-technical and physical training: monograph) / V.I. Filimonov. – Moscow: INSAN, 2000. – 432 P.