Ph.D., associate professor S.A. Litvinov
Pedagogical Institute of Physical Culture and Sport of Moscow City Pedagogical University, Moscow
The article is devoted to the justification of the technology of individualization of training process of skilled combat athletes in the case of karate. The purpose of the study was to identify and substantiate means of conditioning and special physical training aimed at improvement of particular abilities of skilled combat athletes. The study showed that the developed technology of individualization of the training process contributes to an improvement of personal abilities of athletes, which gives reason to use it in the training process when planning long-term training. Offensive techniques representing originality of the combination style in martial arts, which consist of front hand punch "kizami tsuki" and stepping punch "oi tsuki", front kick "mae geri" which are directly interdependent on the development of general and special physical qualities, creativity and mental processes. The detected features of development of physical and psychological qualities of athletes of 15-18 years of age served the basis for the design of an innovative technology of management of long-term training.
Keywords: training process individualization, technology, special exercises, overall physical fitness, highly skilled athletes, martial arts, creativity level, personality.
- Gimnastika «tsigun» kak faktor vosstanovleniya v skorostno-silovom periode trenirovki sportsmenov ("Qigong" as recovery factor in speed-strength training period of athletes) / A.G. Demidov, L.V. Kosygina, I.M. Utyasheva, G.K. Khomyakov// Uch. zapiski un-ta im. P.F. Lesgafta. – 2013. – № 7 (101). – P. 161–168.
- Kvashuk, P.V. Differentsirovanny podkhod k postroeniyu trenirovochnogo protsessa yunykh sportsmenov na etapakh mnogoletney podgotovki: avtoref. dis. … dokt. ped. nauk (Differentiated approach to organization of training process of young athletes in long-term training phases: abstract of doctoral thesis (Hab.) / P.V. Kvashuk. – Moscow, 2003. – 49 P.
- Litvinov S.A.Postroenie zanyatiy vostochnymi edinoborstvami s ispol'zovaniem sovremennykh obrazovatel'nykh tekhnologiy (Organization of martial arts classes in compliance with modern educational technologies) / S.A. Litvinov // Fizicheskaya kul'tura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. – 2013. – № 4. – P. 19–24.
- Litvinov, S.A. Innovatsionnye zdorov'esberegayushchie tekhnologii v sisteme fizicheskogo vuza (Innovative health promoting technologies in university) // S.A. Litvinov //Teoriya i praktika obshchestvennogo razvitiya. – 2014. – № 8. – P. 76–78.
- Litvinov, S.A.Razrabotka tekhnologii sovershenstvovaniya mnogoletney podgotovki yunykh sportsmenov v vostochnykh edinoborstvakh na osnove modul'no-situatsionnogo podkhoda (Design of technologies of improvement of long-term training of young athletes in martial arts based on modular-situational approach) / S.A. Litvinov // Teoriya i praktika obshchestvennogo razvitiya. – 2014. – № 13. – P. 88–90.
- Litvinov, S.A. Pedagogicheskie usloviya razvitiya tvorcheski aktivnoy lichnosti yunykh sportsmenov vostochnykh edinoborstv (Educational conditions of development of creative young athletes engaged in martial arts) / S.A. Litvinov // Mezhdunarodny zhurnal eksperimental'nogo obrazovaniya. V. 1. – 2015. – № 5. – P. 56–62.
- Sal'nikov V.A. Individual'nye razlichiya v sportivnoy deyatel'nosti (Individual differences in sports activity) / V.A. Sal'nikov. – Omsk, 2003. – 262 P.