Ph.D., associate professor G.A. Abramishvili1
Dr.Hab., Professor V.Yu. Karpov2
Ph.D., professor K.K. Skorosov3
Ph.D., associate professor M.V. Eremin2
1Sochi State University, Sochi
2Russian State Social University, Moscow
3Penza State University, Penza
The technology of physical education of primary pupils in view of their typological characteristics, contributes to a significant improvement in their health status, increase of the level of physical abilities, mental and physical performance and increases their motor activity. It is more effective than conventional physical culture and sports technologies in secondary institutions.
The distribution of means of physical education with due regard to somatic types of the pupils, dosing of exercise in accordance with the level of their biological development and physical fitness, the use of multi-level motor modes with regard to state of health and type of motor development, the introduction of physical fitness standards in compliance with body-weight characteristics can significantly improve physical education of primary pupils, helps introduce them into regular physical exercises and cultivating physical culture as an important component of a healthy lifestyle.
Keywords: differentiated physical education, primary pupils, typological features, type-specific means, methods and forms, health level, physical fitness.
- Abramishvili, G.A. Differentsirovannoe fizicheskoe vospitanie uchashchikhsya mladshikh klassov na osnove ucheta ikh tipologicheskikh osobennostey (Differentiated physical education for primary based on their typological features) / V.Yu. Karpov, A.V. Dobezhin, I.N. Ovsyannikova // Uch. zapiski un-ta im. P.F. Lesgafta. – 2012. – № 9 (91). – P. 7–14.
- Abramishvili, G.A. Sovremenny vzglyad na problemy fizicheskogo vospitaniya uchashchikhsya mladshego shkol'nogo vozrasta (Modern view on the problem of physical education for primary pupils) / G.A. Abramishvili, V.Yu. Karpov // Uch. zapiski un-ta im. P.F. Lesgafta. – 2014. – № 11 (117). – P. 7–12.
- Bal'sevich, V.K. Teoriya i tekhnologiya sportivno orientirovannogo fizicheskogo vospitaniya massovoy obshcheobrazovatel'noy shkole (Theory and technology of sports-centered physical education in mass comprehensive schools) / V.K. Bal'sevich, L.I. Lubysheva // Fizicheskaya kul'tura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. – 2005. – № 5. – P. 56.
- Glazun, T.V. Funktsional'noe sostoyanie organizma uchashchikhsya 1-6-h klassov v usloviyakh primeneniya variativnykh obrazovatel'nykh i fizkul'turno-ozdorovitel'nykh tekhnologiy: avtoref. dis. ... kand. biol. nauk (Functional state of 1-6-graders at variative educational and health and fitness technologies applied: abstract of Ph.D. thesis) / T.V. Glazun. – Krasnodar, 2006. – 26 P.
- Karpov, V.Yu. Tipospetsificheskaya fizicheskaya podgotovka uchashchikhsya mladshego shkol'nogo vozrasta litseev i gimnaziy (Type-specific physical training of primary pupils of lyceums and gymnasiums) / V.Yu. Karpov, G.A. Abramishvili // Uch. zapiski un-ta im. P.F. Lesgafta. – 2011. – № 10(80). – P. 113–117.
- Kudinov, A.A. Sistema podgotovki shkol'nikov v razlichnykh vidakh legkoy atletiki: guidance (Training system for pupils in different types of athletics: guidance) / A.A. Kudinov. – Volgograd: VGAFK, 2007. – 148 P.
- Lapitskaya, E.M. Tipologicheskiy podkhod v fizicheskom vospitanii detey (Typological approach in physical education of children) / E.M. Lapitskaya, M.V. Antropova // Fizicheskaya kul'tura v shkole. – 2010. – № 2. – P. 19–23.
- Spirin, V.K. Organizatsionno metodicheskie usloviya neeffektivnogo postroeniya urokov fizicheskoy kul'tury v ramkakh traditsionnoy sistemy fizicheskogo vospitaniya (Organizational and methodical conditions of inefficient organization of physical education lessons in traditional system of physical education) / V.K. Spirin // Fizicheskaya kul'tura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. – 2008. – № 8. – P. 11–13.
- Tiyunaytis, M.N. Fizicheskoe vospitanie uchashchikhsya mladshikh klassov na osnove differentsirovannogo podkhoda: dis. ... kand. ped. nauk (Physical education of primary pupils based on differentiated approach: Ph.D. thesis) / M.N. Tiyunaytis. - Volgograd, 2010. – 207 P.
- Аbramishvili G.A., Karpov V.Y., Eremin M.V. The Technology of Differentiated Physical Education of Primary-Age Pupils. Asian Social Science. 2015. V. 11. № 19. P. 329-334.