Systemic-relational approach to issues of morals and fair play ethics in sport sports reserve athletes' training
St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg
In this paper, the problems of moral practices in modern sport, as well as the practical specifics of the Fair Play ethics are considered in view of the system-relational approach. The author is developing the hypothesis that moral practices can exist only as social relations, which means that the implementation of the Fair Play principles is of complex system nature and are developed when correlating diverse communicative practices of those involved in the world of sport.
Keywords: leisure, sport, game, Fair Play ethics, moral practices, social relations, system-relational approach.
- Bourdieu, P. Kak mozhno byt' sportivnym bolel'shchikom? (How to be a sports fan?) / Pierre Bourdieu // Logos.– 2009. – № 6 (72).
- Egorov, A.G. Feir pley v sovremennom sporte: ucheb. posobie (Fair Play in modern sport: study guide) / A.G. Egorov, M.A. Zakharova. – Smolensk, 2006.
- Lenk, H. Etika sporta kak kul'tura chestnoy igry (Ethics of sport as culture of fair play) / H. Lenk // Neprikosnovenny zapas. – 2004. – .№ 2 (34).
- Sinyutin, M.V., Karapetyan, R.V. Fenomen sporta v diskurse ekonomicheskoy sotsiologii (Sports phenomenon in discourse of economic sociology) / M.V. Sinyutin, R.V. Karapetyan // Vestnik SPbGU, Ser. 12. – 2015. – Iss. 1. – P. 116–122.
- Uestakott, I. Etos futbola: Galakhad protiv Odisseya (The ethos of Football: Galahad vs Odysseus) / I. Uestakott // Logos. – 2014. № 3 (99).
- Filosofskie voprosy teoreticheskoy sotsiologii: ucheb. posobie dlya magistrantov, obuchayushchikhsya po napravleniyam podgotovki «sotsiologiya» i «filosofiya», a takzhe aspirantov pod red. V.Ya. El'meeva, Yu.I. Efimova (Philosophical problems of theoretical sociology: study guide for undergraduates majoring in "Sociology" and "Philosophy", as well as graduate students, ed. by V.Ya. El'meev, Yu.I. Efimov), St. Petersburg., 2009.
- Huizinga, J. Homo Ludens. V teni zavtrashnego dnya (Homo Ludens. In the shadow of tomorrow) / J. Huizinga. / Trans. with Netherl. – Moscow: Progress, 1992.