Professor, Dr.Hab. I.N. Manzheley
Tyumen State University, Tyumen
The paper presents the possibility of differentiation of training with regard to various models of physical education. The author analyzed the selective and elective forms of differentiation. The mechanisms, principles and specific features of the implementation of selective, selective-elective, elective and elective-selective differentiation in the practice of physical education were described.
There were identified the possibilities of differentiation of training within various models of physical education: selective differentiation is most commonly used in the traditional, socially-oriented model, selectively-elective one - in the developing and recreational-adaptive model, elective - in the personality-centered one and elective-selective - in the competency-building or sports and recreational model.
Keywords: model of physical education, differentiation of learning, selective and elective differentiations, specific features and conditions of implementation.
- Davydov, V.V. Problemy razvivayushchego obucheniya: opyt teoreticheskogo i eksperimental’nogo psikhologicheskogo issledovaniya (Problems of developing education: experience of theoretical and experimental psychological research) / V.V. Davydov. – Moscow: Pedagogika,1986. – 240 P.
- Zagvyazinskiy, V.I. Teoriya obucheniya: sovremenniya interpretatsiya: ucheb. posobie dlya stud. vyssh. ucheb. zavedeniy (Theory of education: modern interpretation: study guide for students of higher educ. institutions) / V.I. Zagvyazinskiy. – 4th ed. ster. – Moscow: Akademiya, 2007. – P. 90–128.
- Zimnyaya, I.A. Klyuchevye kompetentnosti kak rezul’tativno-tselevaya osnova kompetentnostnogo podkhoda v obrazovanii. Avtorskaya versiya (Key competences as resultative-body basis of competency-building approach in education. Author’s version) / I.A. Zimnyaya // Moscow: Issledovatel’skit centr problem kachestva podgotovki spetsialistov, 2004. – 40 P.
- Manzheley, I.V. Differentsirovannoe fizkul’turnoe obrazovanie studentov (Differentiated physical culture educationof students) / I.V. Manzheley // Vestnik Tyumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. – 2001. – № 1. – P. 228–233.
- Manzheley, I.V. Pedagogicheskie modeli fizicheskogo vospitaniya: ucheb. posobie (Pedagogical model of physical education: study guide) / I.V. Manzhnley. – Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kul’tury i sporta, 2005. – 185 P.
- Osmolovskaya, I.M. Kak organizovat’ differentsirovannoe obuchenie (How to organize differentiated learning) / I.M. Osmolovskaya. – Moscow: Sentyabr’, 2002. – 160 P. – P. 14–20, 53–65.
- Pedagogicheskiy slovar’: ucheb. posobie dlya stud. vyssh. ucheb. zavedeniy (Teacher’s vocabulary: stude guide for students of higher ed. institutions) / V.I. Zagvyazinskiy, A.F. Zakirova, T.A. Strokova et al.; ed. by V.I. Zagvyazinsky, A.F. Zakirova. – Moscow: Akademiya, 2008. – 321 P.
- Rapatsevich, E.S. Pedagogika. Sovremennaya entsiklopediya (Pedagogics. Modern Encyclopedia) / E.S. Rapatsevich; gen. ed. by A.P. Astakhov. – Minsk: Sovremennaya shkola, 2010. P. 143–146.
- Selevko, G.K. Sovremennye obrazovatel’nye tekhnologii: ucheb. posobie (Modern educational technologies: study guide) / G.K. Selevko. – Moscow, 1993. – 24 P.
- Serikov, V.V. Lichno-orientirovannoe obrazovanie (Personality-centered education) / V.V. Serikov // Pedagogika. – 1994. – № 5. – P. 8–10.
- Unt, I.E. Individualizatsiya i differentsiatsiya obucheniya (Individualization and differentiation of training) / I.E.Unt. – Moscow: Pedagogika, 1990. – № 2. – 39 P.
- Yakimanskaya, I.S. Razrabotka tekhnologii lichno-orientirovannogo obucheniya (Development of technology of personality-centered education) / I.S. Yakimanskaya // Voprosy psikhologii. – 1994. – № 2. – P. 48–51.