E.V. Khromin, Ph.D.
Department of sport and youth policy of Tyumen administration
E.A. Korotkova, professor, Dr.Hab.
Tyumen state university, Tyumen
Department for education of Tyumen administration
Key words: health, integration, strategy, system innovations, infrastructure, monitoring.
The purpose of the study was to enhance the quality and efficiency of the process of formation of health of the rising generation via integration of innovations in management of children’s and youth sport and sports education in Tyumen.
Development and integration of innovations in the sphere of management of sport for children and youth and education in the field of physical culture have a number of positive effects: the arisen results needing further motion of translation, i.e. development of innovative educational technologies, new forms of interaction etc.; the observed process of dominance of qualitative efficiency criteria of different innovations via their selective integration; the revealed new capacities of applications of innovations in other spheres of activity; the optimizing process of professional development of employees implementing innovations; economic relationship (activity in conditions of economic agreements) significant stimulation of activity of parties interested in obtaining positive effects of introduction.
- Golichenko, O.G. Russian national innovation system: state and ways of development / O.G. Golichenko. – Moscow: Nauka, 2006. – 396 P. (In Russian)
- Goldshtein, G.Ya. Strategic innovation management: study guide / G.Ya. Goldshtein. – Taganrog: publ –h-se of TURE, 2004 . – 267 P. (In Russian)
- Korotkova, E.A. Innovative development of the sphere of physical culture and sport of the Tyumen region: problems and ways of formations / E.A. Korotkova // Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. – 2002. – № 1. – P. 2-8. (In Russian)
- The concept of integration of basic and post-secondary education of general schoolchildren: study guide / V.G. Khromin. I.I. Suleymanov, E.V. Khromin, V.N. Potapov. – Tyumen: Vector Book, 2000. – 20 P. (In Russian)
- Khromin, V.G. Integration of basic and post-secondary physical education of schoolchildren: monograph / V.G. Khromin. – Tyumen: publ. h-se of Tyumen state university, 2000. – 174 P. (In Russian)
- Khromin, E.V. Educational and training specialization as one of modern theoretical-methodological approaches to enhancement of sports education of schoolchildren / E.V. Khromin. // Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. – 2001. – № 3. – P. 21-26. (In Russian)
- Khromin, E.V. Educational and training specialization of education in physical culture of senior schoolchildren: abstract of Ph.D. thesis / E.V. Khromin. – Omsk. 1998 – 24 P. (In Russian)