Yu.D. Zheleznyak, professor, Dr.Hab. Moscow state regional university, Moscow
A.V. Leyfa, professor, Dr.Hab.
A.D. Plutenko, professor, Dr.Sci. Tech.
A.A. Ostapenko, Ph.D.
Amur state university, Blagoveshchensk
Yu.M. Perel'man, professor, Dr.Med.
N.F. Ul'yanychev, associate professor, Dr.Sci. Phys.-Math.
Far Eastern scientific center of physiology and pathology of respiration of Siberian branch of Russian academy of medical sciences, Blagoveshchensk
Key words: students of higher educational institutions, health, physical activity, health protection, automated system.
The purpose of the study was to design an automated system of assessment of health and level of physical activity of university students, giving the opportunity of long-term dynamic observation during university studies, data sorting and statistical analysis that provides for both operational monitoring of students' life and the capacity of development of scientifically approved technologies of physical activity and health protection.
The designed program almost completely releases an expert from the responsibility associated with routine calculation and extended data sorting, that essentially improves working efficiency.
- Balsevich, V.K. Human ontokinesiology. - Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 2000. – 275 P. (In Russian)
- Balsevich, V.K. Physical culture: youth and modernity / V.K. Balsevich, L.I. Lubysheva // Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kul’tury. – 2005. – № 4. – P. 2. (In Russian)
- Bodalev, A.A. Top personality development of an adult: characteristics and conditions of achievement / A.A. Bodalev. – Moscow: Flinta: Nauka, 1998. – 168 P. (In Russian)
- Zheleznyak, Yu.D. Professionalism of physical education and sports activity / Yu.D. Zheleznyak // The basics of general and applied acmeology. – Moscow: Russian Academy of State Service under the President of the Russian Federation, 1995. – P. 294–303. (In Russian)
- Leyfa, A.V. The system of physical activity and health protection of higher school students / A.V. Leyfa. – Blagoveshchensk, 2004. – 260 P. (In Russian)
- Leyfa, A.V. State of health and physical fitness of young students of classic university / A.V. Leyfa // Bulleten’ fiziologii i patologii dykhaniya. – 2003. – № 13. – P. 42-45. (In Russian)