Design of Russian National Competitive-Game Traditions in Physical Education of University Students
associate professor, Ph.D.
A.V. Yatskovsky, D.S. Prikhodov
Siberian state technological university, Krasnoyarsk
Key words: national competitive traditions of Russian people in physical education of youth, martial arts, fistfighting, dancing with games, hand-to-hand fighting exercises.
The modern education made high requirements to education and training of the young generation, which, in its turn, requires big psychophysical expenditures from young people.
The purpose of the study was to design an adapted program based on the competitive game of Russian national traditions in physical education of pupils.
The positive dynamics of results of the carried out educational experiment indicated to high practical and educative value of competitive-game traditions in physical education of university students.
The findings can be effectively used in lecture courses for students of teacher's and physical education universities and postgraduate retraining and refresher courses for teachers and specialists in physical education.
- Demin, M.V. Work and games as types and aspects of human activity / M.V. Demin // Vestnik Mosk. un-ta, Ser. 7, Philosophy. – 1983. – № 1. – P. 44-49. (In Russian)
- Krasil'nikov, V.P. Games and contests in traditional physical education of Khanty / V.P. Krasil'nikov. – Ekaterinburg, 2002. – P. 97-103. (In Russian)
- Markelov, A.V. The role of dance and national game in learning new movements in martial arts / A.V. Markelov // Modern problems of physical culture, sport, adaptove physical culture, life safety and recreation: Proceedings of the All-Rus. final student theor.-pract. conf. – Krasnoyarsk: KSPU named after V.P. Astaf'ev, 2008. – P. 43-44. (In Russian)
- Olivova, V. People and games: The origin of modern sport / Transl. from Check / V. Olivova. – Moscow: Fizkultura i sport, 1985. – P. 180-200. (In Russian)
- Ponomarev, V.V. Competitive-game technology in physical education of university students / V.V. Ponomarev // Proceedings of the scient.-pract. conf. – Ust-Ilimsk, 2011. – P. 61-65. (In Russian)
- Ponomarev, N.I. Physical culture as an element of social and human culture / N.I. Ponomarev. – St.Petersburg, 1996. – P. 146-152. (In Russian)
- Savchuk, A.N. The use of traditions of physical education of Russian people in universities / A.N. Savchuk // Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta. – Tomsk: TSPU, 2009. – P. 68-71. (In Russian)