"Sports Roundabout" as a Form of Familiarization of Children and Teenagers with Values of Physical Culture and Sport
associate professor, Ph.D.
Ulyanovsk state pedagogical university named after I.N. Ul'yanov, Ulyanovsk
Key words: physical education amd sport activity, schoolchildren, interest formation, educational experiment.
Systematic, targeted use of means of physical culture and sport ensures the unity of person's physical and spiritual development, whose body has been formed and developed during active motor activity. Volume, intensity and nature of muscular load are defined by physiological mechanisms and corresponding state of autonomic systems.
The aim of the study was to justify the need to involve schoolchildren to the values of physical culture and sport for versatile and harmonious development.
Proceeding from the results of the educational experiment, the form of organization of motor activity for children, teenagers and young students, proposed by the authors, helps to activate and coordinate intellectual and motor activities, significantly expands their horizons, ensures the formation of motor culture, assimilation of new forms of movements, getting pleasure from muscular activity, sense of satisfaction from doing physical exercises. All this creates conditions for familiarizing pupils and students to regular using methods of physical culture and sport for development and improvement of their body.
- Balsevich, V.K. Sports vector of physical education in Russian school / V.K. Balsevich. – Moscow: SRC // Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury i sporta. – 2006. – 112 P. (In Russian)
- Balsevich, V.K. Natural and social resources of development of motor potential / V.K. Balsevich. – Moscow: RSUPhCSYT, 2012. – 35 P. (selected university lectures). (In Russian)
- Lubysheva, L.I. School sports culture: monograph / L.I. Lubysheva. – Moscow: SRC // Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury i sporta, 2006. – 152 P. (In Russian)
- Sport and physical and sports culture: concepts, functions of technology // Reports of the First International Congress "Terms and concepts in the field of physical culture», December 20-22, 2006, St.Petersburg, Russia. – St.Petersburg, 2007. – P. 229-232. (In Russian)
- Stolyarov, V.I. Modernization of physical education and physical education and sports activity in a comprehensive school / V.I. Stolyarov, V.K. Balsevich, Mochenov , L.I. Lubysheva / Ed. by Dr.Sc.Phil., professor V.I. Stolyarov. – Moscow: SRC // Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury i sporta, 2009. – 320 P. (In Russian)