Vocational Training of Future Teacher in Terms of Credit Based Modular Learning
professor, Dr.Hab. Honored worker of science of the RF
Ural state university of physical culture, Chelyabinsk
Key words: effective training, physical education teacher, credit based modular learning.
Educational Institutions of physical culture mostly still preserve the traditions, norms and style of traditional teaching. At best, physical education teachers are waiting for methodically developed new ways of organizing training of students. But the number of teachers and innovators and scientific educational concepts is growing, making more difficult to choose the best sample. So there is a need to find support in oneself to improve professional competence, design and implement innovative training models.
The carried out experimental work ensures that training of a future physical education teacher on the basis of credit based modular learning provides positive changes in the key performance indicators of the educational process. The introduction of the credit based modular technology of monitoring of vocational training of a future physical education teacher enables to evaluate the state of learning and cognitive work of students, effectiveness of the educative work of the faculty as a whole and each teacher individually and motivates students to regular classes during a semester. The credit based modular system is effective when all types of control are covered when teaching all students; planned and regular educational control, reliability and objectivity of the results of pedagogical control, optimization of control requirements.
- Bortnikov, M.V. Teaching students the methodology of the modular approach to assessment of the progress quality / M.V. Bortnikov // Prospects for the development of physical culture and sport in the region: collected research works. - Smolensk: SAPhC, 2009. – P. 73-76. (In Russian)
- Demeni, G. Movement mechanism and general pedagogics of physical education / G. Demeni. – St.Petersburg, 2012. – 104 P. (In Russian)
- Drandrov, G.L. Formation of readiness of students of physical education departments for creative learning motor actions: doctoral thesis (Hab.) / G.L. Drandrov, 2002. – 494 P. (In Russian)
- Competency building approach in education as the basis of high quality training of physical education specialists: monograph / Ed. by A.Ya. Nain. - Chelyabinsk: publ. h-se of USUPhC, 2012. – 340 P. (In Russian)
- Kul'nevich, S.V. Pedagogics of self-organization: the content phenomenon / S.V. Kul'nevich. - Voronezh: VSPU, 1997. – 235 P. (In Russian)
- Kuramshin, Yu.F. Theory and methodology of physical culture / Yu.F. Kuramshin. – Мoscow: Sovetsky sport, 2003. – 464 P. (In Russian)
- Leifa, A.V. System of physical activity and health protection of university students / A.V. Leifa. – Blagoveshchensk, 2004. – 260 P. (In Russian)
- Lubysheva, L.I. The concept of formation of human physical culture / L.I. Lubysheva. – Мoscow: SCIPhC, 1992. – 120 P. (In Russian)
- Masalova, O.Yu. Student's personal development as a value in education / O.Yu. Masalova // Pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie i nauka, 2009. – № 11. – P. 10-14. (In Russian)
- Orekhov, E.F. Implementation of the principles of the Bologna process in St. Petersburg State University of Physical Culture named after P.F. Lesgaft / E.F. Orekhov. – St.Petersburg, Lesgaft university of physical culture, 2006. – № 10. – P. 45-48. (In Russian)
- Semenov, L.A. Monitoring of physical fitness in educational institutions: state, problems, prospects / L.A. Semenov. – Мoscow: Sovetsky sport, 2007. – 198 P. (In Russian)