associate professor, Ph.D.
Velikie Luki State academy of physical culture and sport, Velikie Luki
Smolensk state academy of physical culture, sport and tourism, Smolensk
Key words: planning, principle of cyclic organization of classes, cumulative effect, physical education, physical education lesson.
The purpose of the present study was to develop the structured order of planning of teaching material that enables to organize the system of classes in term of the concept of sports training, being undertaken with regard to the principles of cyclicity, continuity and gradual organization of classes, expressing the objective logic of the organization of the process of physical education.
Methodically competent planning of physical culture activity of schoolchildren should be based on the number of general methodological and special principles, reflecting the rules of the stimulated development of motor qualities and teaching motor actions, provide cumulative effect of the system of educative and training exposures.
- Balsevich, V.K. Human ontokinesiology / V.K. Balsevich. – Мoscow: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 2000. – 275 P. (In Russian)
- Lubysheva, L.I. School sports culture / L.I. Lubysheva. – Мoscow: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury i sporta, 2006. – 174 P.
- Matveev, L.P. Theory and methodology of physical culture: textbook for un-ties of phys. culture / L.P. Matveev. – Мoscow: Fizkultura i sport, 1991. – 543 P. (In Russian)
- Nikitushkin, V.G. The methodology of the program-regulatory support of long-term training of qualified young athletes: abstract of doctoral thesis (Hab.) / V.G. Nikitushkin. – Мoscow, 1995. – 87 P. (In Russian)
- Spirin, V.K. Physical education based on specific sport as a new vector of organization of sports activity of children, adolescents, youth / V.K. Spirin, D.N. Boldyshev, I.A. Rissamakhina // Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. – 2013. – № 5. – P.18–22. (In Russian)
- Theory and methodology of physical culture: textbook for institutes of physical culture / Ed. by prof. Yu.F. Kuramshin. – Мoscow: Sovetsky sport, 2003. – 464 P. (In Russian)
- Kholodov, Zh.K. Theory and methodology of physical education and sport: study guide for students of higher ed. institutions / Zh.K. Kholodov, V.S. Kuznetsov. – 4th ed., ster. – Мoscow: Academia, 2006. – 480 P. (In Russian)