N.V. Slobodyanyuk, postgraduate.
D.V. Vyprikov, associate professor, Ph.D.
Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow
P.F. Yezhov, associate professor, Ph.D.
Moscow State Academy of Physical Culture, Malakhovka, the Moscow region
Key words: university sport, development strategy, prospects of development of sport in educational institutions, extrabudgetary sources of funding, mass sports work.
The purpose of the present study was to analyze the organizational prerequisites for the development of the Russian university sport.
Today a clear trend is traced in the development of sport in Russia, according to which amateur sport will be actively developed in higher educational institutions. Therefore, it is important that the formation of structures for control of physical culture and sport are currently being considered as one of the priorities in enhancing the work with students.
Thus, the development of university sport should be among the priorities within the development of physical culture and sport in Russia. Currently in our country the Presidential Council on Development of Physical Culture and Sport and the Association of student sports clubs were created, more and more student leagues are being created, the use of public-private partnership is traced in the development of university sport, federations in specific sports are being involved in the collaboration with sports clubs of institutions of higher vocational training.
- Makhakova, T.I. International experience in financing of physical culture and sport / T.I. Makhakova // Proc. of reports of Intern. forum "Russia - Sports Power", 2010. (In Russian)
- Legal documents of the Russian public organization Russian Student Union / Ed. by O.V. Matytsin. – Мoscow: Fizicheskaya kul'tura, 2010. – 102 P. (In Russian)
- Orlov, A.V. Sport and sports industry: Public administration . Management. Marketing: monograph / A.V. Orlov. – Мoscow: Rialteks, 2011. (In Russian)
- Pochinkin, A.V. Formation and development of professional commercial sport in Russia / A.V. Pochinkin. – Мoscow: Sovetsky sport, 2006. – 216 с. (In Russian)
- Pochinkin, A.V. Economy of physical culture and sport: monograph / A.V. Pochinkin, S.G. Seyranov. – Мoscow: Sovetsky sport, 2011. (In Russian)
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science № 1065 "On approval of the activities of school sports clubs and student sports clubs" 13.04.2013. (In Russian)
- Slobodyanyuk, N.V. The features of financing of the sports industry in the United States / N.V. Slobodyanyuk //Vestnik Ros. ekonom. universiteta im. G.V. Plekhanova, 2013, № 3 (57). (In Russian)
- The strategy of development of physical culture and sport in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020; (In Russian)
- Federal Law № 329 04.12.2007 "On Physical Culture and Sport in the Russian Federation". (In Russian)
- Federal Target Program "Development of physical culture and sport in the Russian Federation for 2006-2015». (In Russian)
- Shitikhin, A. Universities get involved in sports games: University sport is being reformed like in America" / A. Shitikhin, M. Saltykova /Мoskovskie novosti, Iss № 664(664). (In Russian)
- http://studsportclubs.ru/ (In Russian)
- www.rsport.ru (In Russian)