T.V. Levchenkova1, 3, Wang Yong Mey2, 3
1 Associate professor, Ph.D.
3 Russian State University of Physical Culture, Sport, Youth and Tourism (GTsOLIFK), Moscow
The possibility of including national type of gymnastics Qigong in the physical education program of of Chinese schools was proved in the paper. Recreational opportunities of the national type of gymnastics, the impact of gymnastics Qigong classes on the body of those engaged were described. The rough distribution of the material related to practicing of Qigong gymnastics in the physical education curriculum in the schools of China was presented. Two points were highlighted. The first one is spine exercises, as spine exercises are important in all practices and directions of this sport, since one needs to feel his spine and be able to lean on it when performing almost any exercise. According to Taoist concepts, spine is a physical expression of the vertical axis of the person which is the basis for all energy and physical actions.
The second point is breathing. When practicing the unique sport beginners pay much attention to regular breathing and various special breathing exercises. Without going into the content of specific practices, we can safely say that natural abdominal breathing is reorganized with the help of this technique. It may be noted that the abdominal breathing is also recognized in traditional medicine.
Another aspect highlighted was the psychological one. At physical education lessons schoolchildren master the basics of gymnastics Qigong under the guidance of teachers to keep using them in their everyday life.
Keywords: China, physical education lessons, sport, health forming functions, physical culture education.
- Lu GensuNi Czin'. Opisanie metodiki provedeniya Taj Chi dlja nachal'noy i sredney shkol (Description of Tai Chi method for primary and secondary schools) (zhurnal Shankhayskogo instituta fizicheskogo kul'tury. – 1999. – № 2.
- Ma Chun Kitayskoe zdorov'e: kniga cigun golovolomka. (Chinese Health: Qigong puzzle book)
- Fei Zi Chan.冯子强太极混元气功。Hun juan' Cigun Taj Chi. (Hun Qigong Tai Chi)
- Cei Guiczian'. 64-ya perednyaya danya Cigun.
- Chzhan Zhon Min'《中国古代气功与先秦哲学》作者华东社会发展研究所所长张荣明教授。 «Drevnyaya kitayskaya Cigun i Cin' filosofiya» v Vostochno-Kitayskom nauchno-issledovatel'skom institute Institut sotsial'nogo razvitiya professor. (Ancient Chinese Qigong and Qin philosophy" in the East China Research Institute, Institute of Social Development, Professor)