V.I. Mikhalev1, 3, N.M. Kostikhina2, 3
1 Dr.Hab., professor
2 Ph.D., professor
3 Siberian State Academy of Physical Culture and Sport, Omsk
The papers contains the results of the study related to identification of the characteristics of formation of moral and ethical behavior of students of physical culture university on the basis of the structure of personality trait (motive and action) and the level of self-esteem and self-criticism.
The authors suggested a program for the formation of moral and ethical behavior of students, which included the following sections: essence of moral concepts (discussion); self-esteem and personality development (discussion); means and methods of self-appraisal (discussion); independent tasks and problematic issues followed by group discussion.
Owing to the implementation of the program significant changes in self-esteem and self-criticism of students were identified:
- An adequate level of self-esteem significantly dominates in the experimental and control groups of students - 80% and 45% respectively; in the girls from the experimental and control groupd - 80% and 70%, respectively;
- 55% of boys and 75% of girls in the experimental group and 40% of boys and 40% girls in the control group have an adequate level of self-criticism.
Positive changes were observed in the moral component of self-improvement.
Keywords: students, motive, action, ideal, anti-ideal, self-esteem, self-education.
- Al'khaualda, A. Pedagogicheskie usloviya formirovaniya gotovnosti spetsialista v sfere fizicheskoy kul'tury i sporta k professional'nomu samosovershenstvovaniyu: avtoref. dis. … dokt. ped. nauk (Pedagogical conditions of formation of readiness of specialists in the field of physical culture and sport for professional self-improvement: abstract of doctoral thesis (Hab.) / A. Al'khaualda. – 2000. – 26 P.
- Volkov, B.S. Motivy prestupleniy (Ugolovno-pravovoe i sotsial'no-psikhologicheskoe issledovanie) (Motives for crime (criminal and socio-psychological research) / B.S. Volkov. – Kazan': Publ. h-se of KGUFK, 1982. – 152 P.
- Gavrikova, O.Yu. Formirovanie gumanisticheskoy pedagogicheskoy pozitsii studentov fizkul'turnogo vuza: monografiya (Formation of humanistic pedagogical attitude in students of physical culture universities: monograph) / O.Yu. Gavrikova, N.M. Kostikhina. – Omsk: Izd-vo SibGUFK, 2009. – 192 P.
- D'yachenko, M.I. Psikhologiya vysshey shkoly (Psychology of higher education) / M.I. D'yachenko, L.A. Kandybovich, S.L. Kandybovich. – Harvest, 2006. – 416 P.
- Karpova, O.L. Teoreticheskie osnovy razvitiya samoobrazovatel'noy deyatel'nosti studentov vuza: monografiya (Theoretical grounds for development of self-education of university students: monograph) / O.L. Karpova. – Chelyabinsk: Ural GUFK, 2007. – 196 P.
- Kostikhina, N.M. Akmeologicheskie aspekty professional'no-pedagogicheskoy podgotovki spetsialista po fizicheskoy kul'ture i sportu (Acmeological aspects of professional teacher training of specialists in physical culture and sport) / N.M. Kostikhina // Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kul'tury. – 2005. – № 10. – P. 12–16.