Regional experience in implementing innovative approaches in continuing physical education (case study of Kuzbass)
E.M. Kazin3, 1, O.L. Tarasova3, 2, A.I. Fedorov3, 1, A.V. Shinkarenko3, N.G. Zaytseva3
1 Dr.Biol., professor
2 Ph.D., associate professor
3 Kemerovo State University, Kemerovo
The paper concerns various ways and methods of optimization of the motor activity of schoolchildren within continuous physical education. It is shown that interesting experience of effective implementation of health-protecting approaches in physical education has been gained in the educational institutions of Kuzbass. For all the variety of organizational forms and methods of optimization of motor behavior it is necessary to ensure that the level and nature of motor activity complied with age, gender, typological and individual characteristics of the developing body, its functional capacities and state of health. In the practice of physical education motor activity can be optimized in different ways, but in any case one should rely on the results of comprehensive medical and physiological research that identify the characteristics of morphofunctional development, physical working capacity, tension of adaptation mechanisms of children to a variety of environmental factors. Personality-centered and ultimately individualized approaches to optimization of motor activity are most appropriate and theoretically substantiated.
Keywords: continuous physical education, schoolchildren, optimization of motor activity, health-protecting activity, differentiated approach.
- Bal'sevich, V.K. Sportivny vektor fizicheskogo vospitaniya v rossiyskoy shkole: monografiya (Sports vector of physical education in Russia school (monograph) / V.K. Bal'sevich. – Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kul'tury i sporta, 2006. – 112 P.
- Vilenskaya, T.E. Fizicheskoe vospitanie detey mladshego shkol'nogo vozrasta (Physical education of primary school age children) / T.E. Vilenskaya. – Moscow: Fenix, 2006. – 256 P.
- Zdorov'esberegayushchaya deyatel'nost' v sisteme obrazovaniya: teoriya i praktika: ucheb. posobie (Health protecting activities in the educational system: Theory and Practice: study guide) / Ed. by E.M. Kazin. – Kemerovo: Izd-vo KRIPKiPRO, 2011. – 355 P.
- Zubanov, V.P. Integratsiya obshchego i dopolnitel'nogo obrazovaniya v sisteme organizatsii fizicheskogo vospitaniya (Integration of general and further education in the organization of physical education) / V.P. Zubanov, G.A. Rudol'f, A.N. Kaletin / Fizkul'turno-ozdorovitel'naya deyatel'nost' obrazovatel'nogo uchrezhdeniya: mater. Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. (Physical culture and recreational activities in an educational institution: Proceedings of the All-Russian theor.-practical conf.) (Novokuznetsk, 17–18 March 2011) / Ed. by I.L. Levin. – Novokuznetsk, 2011. – P. 60–64.
- Kazin, E.M. Teoretiko-prikladnye aspekty zdorov'ya kak bazovoy adaptivnoy, lichnostnoy i sotsial'noy tsennosti. Soobshchenie 1. Sotsial'no-biologicheskaya osnova zdorov'ya i adaptivnykh vozmozhnostey individa (Theoretical and applied aspects of health as a basic adaptive, personal and social value. Message 1. Socio-biological basis of health and adaptive capacities of individual) / E.M. Kazin, E.K. Ajdarkin, A.I. Fedorov, N.E. Kasatkina, I.A. Sviridova // Valeologiya. – 2012. – № 2. – P. 7–14.
- Kovalenko, N.V. Fizicheskaya kul'tura v shkole v usloviyakh modernizatsii obrazovaniya: ucheb.-metod. posobie (School physical education within modernization of education: teaching aid) / N.V. Kovalenko. – Novokuznetsk: Izd-vo IPK,2008. – 92 P.
- Kulikov, V.P. Potrebnost' v dvigatel'noy aktivnosti (Need for motor activity) /V.P. Kulikov, V.I. Kiselev. – Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1998. – 144 P.
- Lubysheva, L.I. Sportizatsiya v obshcheobrazovatel'noy shkole (Sportization in secondary school) / L.I. Lubysheva, D.V. Fonarev et al. /Ed. by Dr.Hab., professor L.I. Lubysheva. – Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kul'tury i sporta, 2009. – 168 P.
- Lubysheva, L.I. Sportivnaya kul'tura kak uchebny predmet obshcheobrazovatel'noy shkoly (Sports culture as a comprehensive school subject) / L.I. Lubysheva // Fizicheskaya kul'tura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. – 2004. – № 4. – P. 2–6.
- Petukhov, S.I. Formirovanie zdorov'ya i razvitiya mladshikh shkol'nikov v sisteme fizicheskogo vospitaniya: teoriya i praktika (Formation of health and development of primary school children in the system of physical education: theory and practice) / S.I. Petukhov. – Novokuznetsk, 2000. – 107 P.
- Sidorenko, A.A Kompleksnaya rabota po sokhraneniyu i ukrepleniyu zdorov'ya vospitannikov v shkole-internate: nauch.-metod. posobie (Complex health protection and promotion activities of boarding school pupils: research handbook) / A.A. Sidorenko, N.G. Blinova, L.N. Igisheva. – Leninsk-Kuznetsk, 2004. – 255 P.
- Stolyarov, V.I. Fundamental'nye teoreticheskie osnovy sovremennoy sistemy kompleksnogo fizicheskogo vospitaniya (Fundamental theoretical foundations of modern system of integrated physical education) / V.I. Stolyarov // Fizicheskaya kul'tura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. – 2013. – № 2. – P. 2–6.
- Tushina, G.I. Osnovy valeo-pedagogicheskogo rukovodstva fizicheskim vospitaniem shkol'nikov (Basics of valeological-pedagogical management of school physical education) / G.I. Tushina, E.M. Kazin, L.G. Lushpa, G.M. Solodova // Valeologiya. – 2004. – № 4. – P. 56–61.