Historical and philosophical aspects of physical culture and sports Education
S.D. Neverkovich 1, 3, A.A. Popova 2, 3
1 Dr.Hab, Professor
2 Ph.D., doctoral candidate
3 Russian State University of Physical Culture, Sport, Youth and Tourism (GTsOLIFK), Moscow
The purpose of the study was to show the historical continuity of the concept of education and the relevance of the philosophical and methodological aspects of teaching a sports personality in an institute of higher education in the field of physical culture.
The reform of education in our country has led to the penetration to the theory and practice of Russian pedagogical ideas of new ideas, approaches, principles, forms of organization and methods of implementation of the processes of teaching and training in an institute of higher education in the field of physical culture. The indicated fully applies to the methodological aspects of the formation and development of an economic person acting in the physical culture and sports environment.
Keywords: education, economic person, institute of higher education, methodology, historical aspects, physical culture and sport, pedagogics, way of thinking, pedagogical management.
- Anisimov, A.L. Kontseptual'naya model' kompleksnogo upravleniya podgotovkoy spetsialistov v vuzakh (Conceptual model of integrated management of training of university specialists) / A.L. Anisimov // Ekonomiko-pravovye problemy sovremennoy Rossii: sb. trudov (Economic and legal problems of modern Russia: Proc). – Yekaterinburg: UrGJeU, 2007. – P. 36–46.
- Benin, V.L. Istina i kul'tura filosofskogo myshleniya (Truth and culture of philosophical thinking) / V.L. Benin, V.S. Khaziev. – Ufa: Valant, 2008. – 176 P.
- Gessen, S.I. Osnovy pedagogiki. Vvedenie v prikladnuyu filosofiyu (Basics of pedagogics. Introduction to Applied Philosophy) / Transl. from Germ. / S.I. Gessen. – Moscow: Shkola-Press, 1995. – 448 P.
- Institutsional'ny obraz myshleniya ekonomicheskoy lichnosti (Institutional way of thinking of economic person) / Ed. by A.F. Popov. – Chelyabinsk: Institute of economy UralGUFK, 2008. – 368 P.
- Koshman, M.G. Proektirovanie v prostranstve fizicheskoy kul'tury i sporta (Designing in physical culture and sports space) / M.G. Koshman // Pedagogika fizicheskoy kul'tury i sporta. – Moscow: Fizicheskaya kul'tura, 2006. – P. 432–462.
- Lubysheva, L.I. Interpretatsiya Olimpizma v bazovykh smyslakh sportivnoy kul'tury (Interpretation of Olympism in basic meanings of sports culture) / L.I. Lubysheva // Teoriya i praktika fiz. kul'tury. – 2014. – № 8. – P. 97.
- Neverkovich, S.D. Inkul'turizatsiya kak metapredmet sportivnoy pedagogiki (Inculturation as a meta-subject of sports pedagogics) / S.D. Neverkovich, A.A. Popova // Sportivny psikholog. – 2013. – № 3 (30). – P. 50–60.
- Nepopalov, V.N. Sotsial'no-psikhologicheskie aspekty obrazovaniya kak obraza zhizni (Social and psychological aspects of education as a way of life) / V.N. Nepopalov // Metodologiya sovremennoy obshchey i sportivnoy pedagogiki: sb. trudov (Methodology of modern general and sports pedagogics: Col. works). – Moscow: RGUFK, 2004. – P. 94–103.
- Nikolaeva, N.I. Soderzhanie professional'nogo obrazovaniya (Content of vocational education) / N.I. Nikolaeva // Pedagogics of Physical Culture and Sport. – Moscow: Akademiya, 2010. – P. 75–130.
- Popova, A.A. Pedagogicheskoe upravlenie ekonomicheskim obrazovaniem v vuze fizicheskoy kul'tury (Pedagogical management of economic education in higher school of physical culture)/ A.A. Popova. – Chelyabinsk: UralGUFK, 2012. – 391 P.
- Popova, A.A. Pedagogicheskoe upravlenie ekonomicheskim obrazovaniem: obsuzhdenie rezul'tatov issledovaniya (Pedagogical management of economic education: discussion of research results) / A.A. Popova. – Moscow: RGUFKSMiT, 2015. – 66 P.