Rostov branch of Russian Customs Academy, Rostov-on-Don
Sport for all is a variety of types and forms of physical activity, including non-competitive ones, based on the personal interest of citizens in such activities. The mechanism of self-development of sport for all is based on the need of individuals to gain independence and enjoy doing sports.
Sport for all has an independent social value as a way of significant improvement of the "quality of life" of millions of people of different ages and levels of fitness rather than the basis of a "pyramid" for development of elite sport. It is suggested substituting the scheme of a "pyramid" for the scheme of a "magnet", in which elite sport and sport for all are associated with the dialectical relationship of the "unity and struggle of opposites".
Keywords: sport for all, development of sport for all, "magnet" scheme instead of "pyramid", mechanism of self-development of sport for all, fun from sports activities.
- Acher, R. «Sportofreniya» porozhdaet rekordomaniyu ("Sportofreny" as a reason for record mania) / R. Acher // Sport dlya vsekh. – 2001. – № 2. – P. 12–14.
- Valverde, Carlos. Filosofskaya antropologiya. (Philosophical anthropology) / Carlos Valverde. – Moscow: Khristianskaya Rossiya, 2000. – 411 P.
- Vizitey, N.N. Problemy metodologii postroeniya kontseptsii olimpizma kak sotsial'no-kul'turnogo yavleniya (Problems of methodology of design of the concept of Olympism as a socio-cultural phenomenon) / N.N. Vizitey. In: New thinking and Olympic movement. – Moscow: Znanie, 1990. – P. 58–69.
- Isaev, A.A. Sportivnaya politika Rossii (Russian Sport policy) / A.A.Isaev. – Moscow: Sovetskiy sport, 2002. – 512 P.
- Litvinenko, S.N. Issledovanie fenomena sportivnogo udovol'stviya (Study of sports pleasure phenomenon) / S.N. Litvinenko // Teoriya i praktika fiz. kul'tury. – 2010. – № 9. – P. 62–65.
- Litvinenko, S.N. Sport dlya vsekh: sotsial'no-pedagogicheskie tekhnologii (Sport for all: social and pedagogical technologies. - Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fiz. kul'tury, 2005. – 368 P.
- Hackfort, J. Sport and communication – sport is communication. – Proceedings of the 9th World Sport for All Congress, Arnhem, the Netherlands, 27-30 October 2002. – Arnhem: NOC&NSF. – 2004. – P. 110-111.
- Kapustin, Р. The benefit of differentiating target group within sport: Experiences in Germany. – Proceedings of the 9th World Sport for All Congress, Arnhem, the Netherlands, 27-30 October 2002. – Arnhem: NOC&NSF. – 2004. – P. 68-72.
- Ottaviani, S. The aims of sport for all and elite sport. - Abstracts of 9th World Sport for All Congress, Arnhem, the Netherlands, 27-30 October 2002. – P. 56.