Postgraduate student Lei Zhong1
Dr. Hab., Professor A.A. Peredelsky2
PhD, Associate Professor V.N. Akhapkin2
Dr. Sc.Phil., Professor Azer Agabala oglu Mamedov2
1Russian University Sport (SCOLIPE), Moscow
2Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University, Moscow
Objective of the study was to substantiate the system of synthesis of Chinese and non-Chinese methods and means of recovery of wushu athletes in accordance with the principle of cyclical sports training.
Methods and structure of the study. The methodological basis of the study is the principle of cyclical sports training and its two different versions in the interpretation of L.P. Matveev and other authors, in particular Yu.V. Verkhoshansky and B.M. Issurin. When organizing the study according to the method of comparative analysis, both differences and similar patterns in the use of sports and traditional Chinese recreational activities and procedures were taken into account.
Results and conclusions. With certain differences, the Western and Eastern cultures of bodily-motor psychophysical activity have similar features that predict the possibility of creating their productive and viable synthesis, in this case in the field of physical culture and sports practice of wushu. Favorable conditions have already developed and continue to develop for such a synthesis.
Keywords: methods and means of recovery, wushu athletes, main competitions, periods of the annual macrocycle, mesocycle, microcycle.
- Wang Gang. Osnovy kitayskoy tekhnologii ushu [Fundamentals of Chinese Wushu Technology] [M]. Taiyuan: Shanxi, Journal of Science and Technology, 2009: 51.
- Verkhoshansky Yu.V. Teoriya i metodologiya sportivnoy podgotovki: blokovaya sistema trenirovki sportsmenov vysokogo klassa [Theory and methodology of sports training: a block system for training high-class athletes]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. 2005. No. 4. pp. 2-14.
- Guo Yucheng. Proyavleniye sovremennoy kultury boyevykh iskusstv [The manifestation of modern culture of martial arts] [J]. Nauka ushu, 2009, 5 (5): 1.
- Issurin V.B. Blokovaya periodizatsiya sportivnoy trenirovki [Block periodization of sports training]. Sovetskiy sport publ. p. 283.
- Lubysheva L.I. et al. Sportizatsiya v sisteme fizicheskogo vospitaniya: ot nauchnoy idei k innovatsionnoy praktike [Sportization in the system of physical education: from scientific idea to innovative practice]. Moscow: eoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury i sporta publ., 2017. 200 p.
- Matveev L.P. Obshchaya teoriya sporta i yeye prikladnyye aspekty [General theory of sports and its applied aspects]. Textbook for universities of physical culture. 5th ed., rev., sup.. Moscow: Sovetskiy sport publ., 2010. 340 p.
- Peredelsky A.A. Yedinoborstva i ikh sportivnaya traditsiya [Martial arts and their sports tradition]. Nauka o sporte. Entsiklopediya sistem zhizneobespecheniya. A.D. Zhukov [ed.]. Moscow: MAGISTR-PRESS publ., 2011. pp. 540-617.