Postgraduate student Aidan Rizvan gizi Aliyeva1
Dr. Hab., Professor N.Yu. Melnikova2
PhD, Associate Professor V.V. Melnikov2
1Azerbaijan State Academy of Physical Education and Sports, Baku, Azerbaijan
2Russian University Sport(SCOLIPE), Moscow
Objective of the study was to improve organizational management in the preparation and holding of the Olympic Games in the People's Republic of China.
Results and conclusions. System analysis made it possible to identify and evaluate the main measures to improve the organizational management of the Chinese Olympic movement. The XXIV Olympic Winter Games influenced the formation of the following main directions in the state policy of the PRC: tourism, regional economy, ecology and sports. The study and analysis of each of the areas made it possible to identify the main tasks set by the PRC government, the main of which was the development of the ski and ski industry, taking into account the use of the experience of world centers for winter sports.
As part of the successful organization and holding of the 2022 Olympic Winter Games, the Chinese government predicts a sharp increase in consumer and investment demand, provoked by the construction and reformatting of the 2008 winter sports facility fund. Moreover, this process involves the creation of new jobs and the involvement of foreign specialists. Of course, the Olympic Winter Games as a sports mega-event requires the development of sports marketing and the media.
Keywords: XXIV Olympic Winter Games 2022 in Beijing, Games of the XXIX Olympiad 2008 in Beijing, International Olympic Committee, Agenda 2020.
- Wang Ch. Vliyaniye Igr XXIX Olimpiady v Pekine (2008 g.) na razvitie fizicheskoy kultury b sporta v Kitayskoy Narodnoy Respublike [Influence of the Games of the XXIX Olympiad in Beijing (2008) on the development of physical culture and sports in the People's Republic of China]. PhD diss. abstract. Moscow. 2014. 24 p.
- Glavnoye gosudarstvennoye upravleniye po delam fizkultury i sporta [General Administration of Physical Education and Sports]. Available at: www.sport.gov.cn.
- Gosudarstvenniy komitet po razvitiyu i reforme [State Committee for Development and Reform].Available at:www.sdpc.gov.cn.
- Gosudarstvennaya politika Kitaya v sfere fizicheskoy kultury i sporta [State policy of China in the field of physical culture and sports]. Available at: https://studbooks.net/1932064/pedagogika/ gosudarstvennaya_politika_kitaya_sfere_fizicheskoy_kultury_sporta.
- Koreneva M.V., Leontiev N.S., Leontieva L.S. et al. Razvitiye zimnih vidov sporta v Kitayskoy narodnoy respublike: osobennosti i rezultati vistupleniy sportsmenov na Olympiyskih zimnih igrrah [Development of winter sports in the People's Republic of China: features and results of athletes' performances at the Olympic Winter Games]. Fizicheskaya kultura, sport - nauka i praktika. 2017. No. 3. p. 116.
- Olimpiyskiy komitet Kitayskoy Narodnoy Respubliki [Olympic Committee of the People's Republic of China]. Available at:https://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/ruwiki/1521867.