PhD, Associate Professor N.A. Podberezko
Altai State University, Barnaul
Objective of the study was to identify the readiness for physical culture and health-improving activities of 1st year students of the special medical group "A" who entered the university.
Methods and structure of the study. 203 students (53 boys and 150 girls) of the special medical group "A" of the 1st year of the Altai State University took part in the scientific work. Students answered seven questions in person at the first practical lesson in physical culture.
Results and conclusions. The students were diagnosed with all organ systems, the largest number was found in the musculoskeletal system - 33% and the nervous system - 32%. All diagnoses were confirmed by medical examination. Most students have a history of two or more diagnoses, including those in different organ systems, which, in turn, makes it difficult to form groups according to nosological characteristics. For health reasons, 43.3% of students did not attend physical education lessons at school during one or several academic years. It follows from this that some of the students who entered the university do not have sufficient practical skills and abilities of physical culture and health-improving activities for physical education at the university. At the same time, it was revealed that 43.8% of students attended sports sections or dance groups, of which 18.2% did not go in for physical education at school for health reasons. When forming training groups for practical physical education, in our opinion, it is necessary to take into account not only the diagnosis, but also the existing skills and abilities of physical culture and health-improving activities in physical culture and sports.
Keywords: diagnosis, diseases, students, physical activity.
- Ambartsumyan R.A., Soboleva A.K. Malopodvizhnyy (sidyachiy) obraz zhizni studentov [Sedentary lifestyle of students]. Molodezhnyy vestnik IrGTU. 2020. Vol.10. No. 4. pp. 86-90.
- Golyakov O.A., Golyakova N.N. Gipodinamiya kak sotsialnaya problema [Hypodynamia as a social problem]. Innovatsii, Nauka. Obrazovaniye. 2020. No. 17. pp. 484-487.
- Ruban L.A. Vliyaniye malopodvizhnogo obraza zhizni na sostoyaniye dykhatelnoy sistemy u studentov vuzov goroda Kharkov [The influence of a sedentary lifestyle on the state of the respiratory system among students of universities in the city of Kharkov]. Slobozhanskiy naukovo-sportivnyy vestnik. 2013. No. 3 (36). pp. 113-115.
- Seidekhan M.K., Dzholtukova B.I., Orazbaeva N.B. et al. Vliyaniye malopodvizhnogo obraza zhizni na zdorovye studentov [Influence of a sedentary lifestyle on students' health]. Voprosy ustoychivogo razvitiya obshchestva. 2022. No. 7. pp. 1266-1271.
- Prikaz Ministerstva zdravookhraneniya Rossiyskoy Federatsii ot 10 avgusta 2017 goda № 514n «O poryadke provedeniya profilakticheskikh meditsinskikh osmotrov nesovershennoletnikh» (s izmeneniyami i dopolneniyami) [Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation dated August 10, 2017 No. 514n "On the procedure for conducting preventive medical examinations of minors" (with amendments and additions)].