PhD, Associate Professor P.V. Pustoshilo1
Dr. Hab., Professor V.P. Guba2
PhD, Associate Professor L.V. Bulykina2
1Moscow State University of Sport and Tourism, Moscow
2Russian University Sport(SCOLIPE), Moscow
Objective of the study was to study the professiogram of a modern children's coach, to identify weaknesses in the application of methods and means used.
Methods and structure of the study. The scientific work was attended by 50 coaches from the leading children's sports schools in Moscow, representing 25 different sports. The main method of collecting information was the method of questioning. The participants' questionnaires were closed and anonymous. The collected data were analyzed and made it possible to systematize the shortcomings in the effectiveness of the management of the training process.
Results and conclusions. The components of coaching activity are singled out: constructive or design, organizational, gnostic, communicative and motor, which are of paramount importance for educational and training and competitive activities.
The results of competitive activity give a clear idea of the success of one coach and the obvious flaws in the work of another. Perhaps the ongoing research on coaching will help identify some weaknesses, specify and systematize problems for their subsequent solution.
Keywords: professionogram, children's coach, coaching activity.
- Gogunov E.N., Martyanov B.I. Psikhologiya fizicheskogo vospitaniya i sporta [Psychology of physical education and sports]. Study guide for students. Moscow: Akademiya publ., 2000.
- Ilyin E.P. Psikhologiya sporta [Psychology of sports]. Study guide. St. Petersburg: Piter publ., 2012.
- Kuzmina N.V., Kukharev N.V. Psikhologicheskaya struktura deyatelnosti uchitelya [Psychological structure of the teacher's activity]. Gomel, 1976.
- Lovyagina A.E. Psikhologiya fizicheskoy kultury i sporta [Psychology of physical culture and sports]. Textbook and workshop for universities. Moscow: Yurayt publ., 2022.
- Mikhailova T.V., Guba V.P. Dnevnik sportsmen [Athlete's diary]. Teaching aid. Moscow: Sport publ., 2017.
- Nikitushkin V.G. Teoriya i metodika yunosheskogo sporta [Theory and methodology of youth sports]. Textbook. Moscow: Fizicheskaya kultura publ., 2010.
- Ozolin N.G. Nastolnaya kniga trenera: nauka pobezhdat [Handbook of a coach: the science of winning]. Moscow: AST Astrel publ., 2004.
- Sportivnaya psikhologiya v trudakh otechestvennykh spetsialistov [Sports psychology in the works of domestic specialists]. I.P. Volkov [ed.]. St. Petersburg: Piter publ., 2002.
- A.R. Nicholls. Psychology in Sports Coaching. Routledge, 2017.
- D. Burton, T.D. Raedeke. Sport Psychology for Coaches. Human Kinetics, 2008.
- H.G. Nielsen. Sport Psychology: exercise and Phusical Activity. IntechOpen, 2021.
- M. Allen, P. McCarthy. Sport Psychology. Pearson Education Limited, 2014.
- Sport Psychology: Handbook of Sports Medicine and Science/ Edited by W. Brewer. Olympic committee, 2009.