PhD A.A. Vetrenko1
PhD S.V. Vetrenko1
1Tyumen State University, Ishim
Objective of the study was to develop and experimentally test the effectiveness of special physical training of athletes with hearing impairment specializing in middle-distance running.
Methods and structure of the study. The main base of the scientific experiment was the Municipal Autonomous Institution "Sports School of the city of Ishim", Ishim, Tyumen region. The pedagogical experiment involved 16 track and field athletes aged from 18 to 20 years old, who corresponded to the sports qualification of the I adult category according to the qualification of sports of the deaf. Based on the results of the control testing, a method of special physical training was developed for athletes specializing in middle distance running, which, in the course of work, was introduced into the program of training loads for runners with hearing impairment, specializing in middle distance running.
Results and conclusions. During the experiment, an increase in the degree of development of speed-strength qualities and speed fitness of athletes with hearing impairment, who qualify in the 800 m run, was revealed. The effectiveness of the technique was confirmed by the results of successful performances of athletes at competitions of various levels.
Keywords: middle-distance running, special physical training, track and field athletes with hearing impairment.
- Vetrenko A.A., Vetrenko S.V. Upravleniye trenirovochnym protsessom begunov na sredniye i dlinnyye distantsii na osnove kontrolya funktsional'nogo sostoyaniya sportsmenov [Management of the training process of runners for medium and long distances based on the control of the functional state of athletes]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitaniye, obrazovaniye, trenirovka. 2017. No. 2. pp. 17-19.
- Zakirov R.M. Metodika obucheniya dzyudoistov s narusheniyem slukha [Methods of teaching judo wrestlers with hearing impairment]. Adaptivnaya fizicheskaya kultura. 2018. No. 3 (75). pp. 35-36.
- Makhnenko S.S., Fedorova N.I., Kozlov V.V. et al. Razvitiye spetsialnoy vynoslivosti u glukhikh i slaboslyshashchikh plovtsov 13-14 let metodom intervalnoy trenirovki [Development of special endurance in deaf and hard of hearing swimmers aged 13-14 by the method of interval training]. Sovremennyye nauchnyye issledovaniya: tendentsii i perspektivy [Modern scientific research: trends and prospects]. Proceedings national scientific-practical conference with international participation. Kazan, 2021. pp. 75-84.
- Nakhodkin V.V., Nikiforov N.V., Struchkov V.E. et al. Psikhologicheskaya podderzhka sportsmenov-volnikov s narusheniyami slukha v sporte vysshikh dostizheniy [Psychological support for wrestlers with hearing impairments in elite sport]. Kultura fizicheskaya i zdorovye. 2018. No. 2 (66). pp. 59-61.
- Tryasov V.B. [Assessment of the level of training of Russian athletes in the middle and long distance running]. Nauchnoye obespecheniye razvitiya APK v usloviyakh importozameshcheniya. Collected works. St. Petersburg, 2018. pp. 409-411.
- Kargin M.I., Arkhipova Ya.S. Organizatsiya trenirovochnogo protsessa legkoatletov s narusheniyem slukha [Organization of the training process for track and field athletes with hearing impairment]. Aktualnyye problemy i perspektivy razvitiya sovremennoy psikhologii. 2015. No. 1. pp. 129-135.
- Kovalchuk O.G., Sagiev T.A., Gibadullin I.G. Skorostno-silovaya podgotovka studentov dlya povysheniya rezultativnosti v bege na sredniye distantsii [Speed-strength training of students to improve performance in middle-distance running]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2022. No. 6 (208). pp. 180-184.