Dr. Hab., Professor N.I. Dvorkina1
Master student A.I. Efentiev1
Master student A.E. Stovba1
1Kuban State University of Education, Sport and Tourism, Krasnodar
Objective of the study was to identify age-related features of the influence of karatebika classes on the functional state of the cardiovascular system in adolescents aged 13-14 years.
Methods and structure of the study. For six months, studies were conducted on the basis of a fitness club, in which adolescents aged 13-14 took part, divided into two groups of 14 people each - experimental and control. In the first case, teenagers were engaged in karatebika, and in the second - general strength training. A study was made of changes in indicators of static strength and static endurance, as well as the functional state of the cardiovascular system (CVS).
Results and conclusions. The experiment made it possible to reveal significant differences in favor of the experimental group in the increase in both static strength and static endurance. It was also found that karatebika classes among adolescents in a fitness club made it possible to identify significantly positive changes in all seven tests that characterize the level of functioning of the cardiovascular system.
Keywords: static functional test, adolescents, karatebika, heart rate, static strength and endurance.
- Dvorkin L.S., Stepenov S.V. Zanyatiya karate - effektivnoye sredstvo dlya razvitiya obshchefizicheskoy podgotovki shkolnikov [Karate classes are an effective tool for the development of general physical training of schoolchildren]. Aktualnyye voprosy fizicheskoy kultury i sporta. Trudy NII KubGAFK. V.Ya. Yakobashvili, A.I. Pogrebnoy [ed.]. Vol. 5. 2002. pp.101-108.
- Dvorkina N.I., Dvorkin L.S., Sienko I.M. et al. Vliyaniye fitnesa s elementami vostochnykh yedinoborstv na fizicheskuyu podgotovlennost' i psikhoemotsionalnoye sostoyaniye podrostkov [Influence of fitness with elements of martial arts on physical fitness and psychoemotional state of adolescents]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitaniye, obrazovaniye, trenirovka. 2020. No. 4. pp. 73-76.
- Kazantsev S.V. Osobennosti funktsionirovaniya nervno-myshechnoy sistemy u karatistov 13-14 let pri staticheskom napryazhenii [Features of the functioning of the neuromuscular system in karatekas 13-14 years old with static stress]. Aktualnyye voprosy fizicheskoy kultury i sporta: Trudy nauchno-issledovatelskogo instituta problem fizicheskoy KGUFKSTV. Ya. Yakobashvili, A.I. Pogrebny [ed.]. Vol. 8. Krasnodar: KGUFKST publ., 2005. pp. 153-158.
- Stepanov S.V. Teoretiko-metodologicheskiye osnovy mnogoletney podgotovki sportsmenov-karatistov [Theoretical and methodological foundations of long-term training of karate athletes]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury publ., 2004. 380 p.
- Shumakova N.Yu. Karatebika kak sredstvo gumanizatsii fizicheskogo vospitaniya podrostkov v obshcheobrazovatelnoy shkole [Karatebika as a means of humanizing the physical education of adolescents in a secondary school]. Stavropol, 2000. 160 p.